Author Topic: Constant Punishing?  (Read 2837 times)

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
Constant Punishing?
« on: August 13, 2011, 06:18:30 PM »
 Hi everybody! So, I have teenage sims. Their mother won't stop punishing them. It only seems to happen when they're on a mood swing, but she punishes them for no reason at all. I've had a sim sit in the corner for over two hours becasue her mother kept sending her back. It seems that scolding has gone too far. Well, is this a bug, or a game feature? Punished for a mood swing?

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Constant Punishing?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 07:43:27 PM »
If a sim leaves the corner, the parent will keep punishing him/her again unless you let them off the hook. Since the whole punishment is to stay in the corner, your sim is just keep going to get punished over and over again for leaving it.

I don't think it's really a bug, but there are a lot of things that sims get punished for and sometimes they all seem to happen at once.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 08:08:10 PM »
Yeah, I think it is much similar to the publicly disgraced thing with Late Nigh, you get it for everything
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 08:18:44 PM »
You either have to have the teen ask beg for forgiveness or have the parent let them off the hook.  Otherwise they remain in trouble as long as they have the negative moodlets.  They don't expire otherwise that I have noticed.
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »
I simply let them off the hook every time they get punished. Too many bugs with this game, so your best bet is just to simply let them off the hook.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 08:28:42 PM »
I guess that there is nothing that a pure teen can do that deserves the corner  ::)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 08:29:54 PM »
Well, she left the corner, so I guess that could be it, but I left her there, and her mom kept punishing her? ??? Could her imaginary friend be pulling pranks while she's in the corner?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 08:38:33 PM »
That's it! Bloom also keeps getting punish for pranks her IF is pulling! That could be it.  :-\ Who else is making all the sinks explode?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 03:23:53 AM »
There's got to be something somewhere that tells why the teen is being punished.  Either a notice in the upper left corner or maybe hover over the moodlet.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 05:34:31 AM »
I only had a teen punished once and she took out the trash and all was fine. Never had her sent to a corner. But I may try it and see.

Offline AnnBeiFong

• Occult
  • Probably a bad idea.
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 09:14:04 AM »
I think it might be her imaginary friend getting her in trouble. The moodlet (I think it says 'Busted' or something like that) just says she got into trouble. I'm about to just tell the imaginary friends to leave me alone. They both got TV revoked and got the 'Privilege Revoked' moodlet. The message just shows the mother screaming at them. Never anything about what happened. And my house has absolutely nothing to clean, and no trash compactors or anything. So I have to sit it out, beg forgiveness, brush their teeth a million times, or have them fix their parent's bed.

anything