Author Topic: Riverview town?  (Read 1902 times)

Offline tumblers

• Llama Wrangler
Riverview town?
« on: August 07, 2011, 09:34:23 AM »
I installed this town to my game, but I don't see it in game play. What do I need to do? Thanks.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Riverview town?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 09:40:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here ;D
After you download Riverview from the store put it in  My Documents\Electronic arts\The Sims 3\Downloads then open the luncher and install it, after that you should be able to find at the screen where you choose town in the beginning.
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Riverview town?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 04:03:20 AM »
You really shouldn't have to go through all the steps that kiko mentioned.  If you click download at the Store, then select Run, it will download and load into your game automatically.  If for some reason it doesn't actually load, look in the Sims 3 Launcher and install it from the Downloads section.  Now, when you start a new game, you should see Riverview as a choice in a drop down box.  It will be in the same spot where you may have Bridgeport, Twinbrook, or Barnacle Bay.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."