Author Topic: Favorite Stereo Station?  (Read 9024 times)

VampirePlasma

Re: Favorite Stereo Station?
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 09:08:17 AM »
The default station is always electronica, easy enough to sort. My favourite sims music station is indie although I do miss the metal one from TS2.

They had metal in the Sims 2! Where did that go? I never saw that.

Anyways my favorite has to Custom Music and Pop, I have my own music in Custom and I just love listening to Cooler Than Me in simglish.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 02:19:27 AM »
Indie, please. :)
Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 02:28:31 AM »
Generally, I don't like the Simlish music, but I'm really digging the Dominoes song on the Pop station (Generations). Well, I heard the song pre-Generations, after watching MTV, but none the less it's one of the few Simlish radio songs I can stand. That and the Hip-hop station, but that's because I like Hip-Hop in real life. I wish Lil Wayne could do some simlish tunes.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
Can you imagine if the artists recorded their own Simlish songs?  "No, Wayne, it's beepa borka blubaley, blubaley, not whatever nonsense you just said."   :D

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 11:01:29 AM »
I cracked up the other day at my local super market. I swear one of the songs playing was from the sims Pop music because the words were not real words (in French or English).

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 08:46:06 PM »
I thought I heard one of the Indie songs on the Sears Radio feed a few times. So you're not alone MoMoll.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 08:54:59 PM »
I change my vote. I like alternating through them all. :D
Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 05:33:37 AM »
I change my vote. I like alternating through them all. :D

That's a good way to avoid boring yourself! I just realized the other day that we got a new station with Late Night... Hip-Hop. o_O
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 08:22:10 PM »
I love the Pop station, mostly because I love the song Time Bomb by All Time Low on it. It was the song that was in the Generations Trailer and made me fall in love with the band. I usually put it on when they have parties.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 09:24:15 PM »
I'm the same way with the song "Dominoes" DeNiele. The only thing though is that I was hooked on it before Generations. The first time I heard the song was during an MTV show, as MTV will play random music in their shows.

I do have to say, my favorite is Hip-Hop because that's my real life favorite. However, I'm not really a fan of Soulja Boy. I wish Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj and Eminem could have done some Simlish songs. So naturally, I'm slightly disappointed with the Simlish Hip-Hop and always have been.

I'm also a fan of the song "Animal" and will skip through the Indie channel just to hear the song.

anything