Author Topic: Knollwood - 4 BR +nursery, 4 BA  (Read 8675 times)

Offline Lynley1248

• Occult
Re: Knollwood - 4 BR +nursery, 4 BA
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 06:44:55 PM »
Well, I cheat. ;D  My father is a contractor so I've spent most of my life browsing house plans, usually for fun.  So, most of what I build is roughly based on either houses my father has built or house plans I have seen.  Or they are based off of houses I've driven by/spotted on realty sites.  The front view is most important to me, so once I get that how I like it, I just add rooms as needed while trying to keep how the roof line would look in mind.  So yeah, as I said, I'm a cheater. ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »
Ah, you will pay for that one day , I promise ;D, on the other hand I can cheat too, I googled a bit and found some interesting websites, one of them offers you filter which is really great you get to choose house number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garage doors. in my town you don't get to see beautiful houses, mainly because there are apartmants where I live and the plans are really boring.thanks for the Idea.
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lynley1248

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 08:24:39 PM »
Haha, well, I am fortunate to live in an area with a lot of historical/victorian homes and large, sprawling farmhouses. It isn't hard to fine homes that are 100+ years old here.  And, if you avoid the newer subdivisions, there is quite a bit of variety.  My family likes to point out different houses and what we like/don't like about them as we drive.  :D

There are several really great sites.  Some even give descriptions of different architectural styles and their defining features.  Have fun browsing!  ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 03:16:40 AM »
Some even give descriptions of different architectural styles and their defining features.  Have fun browsing!  ;)
Oh I would be desprate to find somthing like this, can you point me out? (with PM if necessary) :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

anything