Author Topic: Bridgeport townies with Painting skill  (Read 4516 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Bridgeport townies with Painting skill
« on: July 24, 2011, 06:24:36 AM »
I've spent literally an hour checking out the Sims Wiki bios of famous (rich too, apparently) Bridgeport townies (not the homeless ones only) in order to find the ones with at least one level (aka a head start) in the painting skill. Appearance -- doesn't matter, rich or not -- doesn't matter, other skills or not -- doesn't matter, only the Painting skill does. Thanks.

Oh yeah, and I'd prefer if they were male but females will do too.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Bridgeport townies with Painting skill
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 06:30:43 AM »
I found out that Olive Kipling (homeless townie) has level 7 in Painting, but, correct, she is female. I'm still looking for male "painters".
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 08:23:51 AM »

Matilda Smart is artistic with lvl 2 in painting ,but again ,she's female (sorry).
If you need a male I would say go for Alexy Fresco, he doesn't have any skill in painting, but he's artistic so he should learn fast :) 
You have to get to know him fast though, unless you want him as a vampire , he usually gets turned if left alone for to long.
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:00:24 AM »
Hmm, I guess I'll have to consider the vampire infestation fact when choosing husbands, too. Thanks Ferret.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:11:43 AM »
You're welcome :) 

Oh and forgot. Harry Marks has the artistic trait too, but same as Alexy, he eventually gets turned. Don't know if he has any skill in painting , but don't think he has, never bothered to find out.
They all live together at Terpsichore Studios.

Yeah the vampire infestation is really heavy in Bridgeport and it can be a real challenge finding a husband or wife who doesn't get turned before you "catch" them  ;D

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 10:43:03 AM »
Lol, ah well, at least we have Matthew Hamming and Lola Belle. :D

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
Hehe yeah and Lola is artistic, but with no skill in painting. I have seen her turned once or twice. I have never seen Matthew turned, he's just hard to catch (commitment issues )   ::)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »
I won the jackpot! I won the jackpot! I managed to catch them both! That completed my Sim's lifetime wish, plus we finally have a proper house. Hehe. I believe I'm going off-topic, but any non-vampire males for Lola? ;D

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 01:37:22 PM »
 Wauw that was fast, congratulations on two great catches and your sims LTW fulfilled  ;D 
Hmm Barry Tenderlove maybe. Never seen him as a vampire. He also has the artistic trait.

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 02:01:19 PM »
Hmm, I looked up Barry, but maybe I'll go for Michael Sleep. Aka Matthew's brother. ;D

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 03:36:32 PM »
I found a sim, Liko Reddy, who has 5 skill points in Painting. Plus, he's mastered gardening and mixology! And he's a guy! Unless you're just going to use Lola and Matthew I thought I'd just mention it.  :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 04:22:06 PM »
I found a sim, Leko Reddy, who has 5 skill points in Painting. Plus, he's mastered gardening and mixology! And he's a guy! Unless you're just going to use Lola and Matthew I thought I'd just mention it.  :)

WOW! I'm so getting him. Yummy, lol. Thanks for the info, Tommy!

EDIT: I found his Sims Wiki page and yes, the info is totally correct except his name is Liko. :)

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »
You're welcome! Meant to say Liko not Leko so I fixed that.  :)

anything