Author Topic: Butler leaving  (Read 2966 times)

jk22

Butler leaving
« on: July 19, 2011, 05:03:49 PM »
My butler left, and although she is no longer in my house at all (the house icon is not on the relationship picture), but I cannot hire another! When I called to hire one, it said that I must 'dismiss her face to face' or something. How can I find her to do that?  ???

Sportsfan

Re: Butler leaving
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 05:43:59 PM »
Try clicking on the relationship tab, then click on the picture of the butler, and select invite over.  Or you could call her over.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

beanutz

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 06:48:18 PM »

I hired the butler and everything was fine. Then one day she just disappeared. All attempts to invite her failed- she was always working. Strange that- it wasn't at my house! I organised a big birthday party at home and she turned up so I sacked her on the spot. I aranged for a new butler straight away but she never materialised. So I guesse I'll have to organise another party.

Sportsfan

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 09:21:45 PM »

I hired the butler and everything was fine. Then one day she just disappeared. All attempts to invite her failed- she was always working. Strange that- it wasn't at my house! I organised a big birthday party at home and she turned up so I sacked her on the spot. I aranged for a new butler straight away but she never materialised. So I guesse I'll have to organise another party.
Or just stop hiring butlers.

anything