Author Topic: Households Disappearing from Edit Town  (Read 2620 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Households Disappearing from Edit Town
« on: July 05, 2011, 06:29:06 AM »
When I go to Edit Town and save my household to the bin (which I like to do, so if my game is ever lost the household and house is still there) they are not there. I can't find them anywhere! Only the households that the game already has (like the Lums, Martinezes etc.) are there but no one else is. None of my households are there. They are not in the bin where they should be. Does anyone know what could have caused this and what I can do to stop it? It's really annoying and I kind of need it to work. I have the base game, ambitions and my game is all patched up.

Offline athena

• Occult
Re: Households Disappearing from Edit Town
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »
In my experience with glitches, try to recall what was the last thing you did before the glitch, perhaps that is the trigger and if you can undo it. Ive also had households disappear in my game before, first check your memory if it is low, then check if you installed mods or other third party stuff they usually mess up the game. Good luck!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Households Disappearing from Edit Town
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 08:37:03 AM »
It isn't just households disappearing, it's houses, too. If I go into Edit town then click on the little green icon for my current family then click 'save house and household to library', I sit there for ten minutes while it saves them and when it's 'done' they aren't in the library where they should be. :( I can't find a way to 'undo' it. Hmm..

anything