Author Topic: So many errors and issues my head hurts! - Error 12 and 16  (Read 1781 times)

telleally

So many errors and issues my head hurts! - Error 12 and 16
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:37:40 AM »
I Love the Sims 3 but honestly each time I play it is like russian roulette. I have spent more time uninstalling and reinstalling, had that many error 12 and 16, lost so many families, spent time remaking them only to find out that there is no legacy file for the family I spent so much time remaking after a fatal error lost the whole original family, and reading technical problems info and forums looking for solutions that the time playing the game is less than the problem solving. I am currently on hold 40 mins in a queue to relay my current problem to an EA person, after the only solution they could give was to uninstall again after having done it a few days ago and repatched. Yes I am ranting but really we are all being taken for a ride. If the Sims 3 were a car it would be labelled Lemon!

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: So many errors and issues my head hurts!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 06:57:39 AM »
Sorry to hear your having such trouble. Is your game a download or disk? Is your computer defragmented? 
I haven't had major issues, just weird glitches now and then.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: So many errors and issues my head hurts!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 11:15:28 AM »
I realize that everyone is having issues, from missing children and whole families, to kids not coming back from boarding school, but did you have a certain question in mind?  I know we need to air our thoughts and we do have other threads where people are having alot of problems.  We just try not to make a thread just for that reason.  It is sad that the longer we play it seems, the more problems keep arising.  I have had generations from the beginning and was really proud of the fact that I had not encountered too many issues, until recently.  Most of us should know and probably do know, that with each EP and SP, there are going to be more issues.   I hope you get something resolved, but I highly doubt it and it is sad.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything