Author Topic: Desperately Seeking Keystone for Door at the Dragon Emperorīs  (Read 37841 times)

mette s

Well, I guess I have said it all already.
I have a problem finding the s keystone for the halls underneath the Dragonīs gap. I am in a big room with two stonebenches in on end with a hole to check behind the right bench and a closed door on the right hand as well, and no matter what I have not been able to locate the keystone needed to open that particular door. Does anybody know, where I should look?
I promise kisses and everything to the person who helps me! Tadaaaa

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
Re: desperately seeking keystone for door at the Dragon emperorīs
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »
If it is the key to get further down than you can get the first time, you have to do a mission chain that takes to France and back. It begins in China. Just don't accept it at the beginning of an 11-day vacation, as I did, that you quickly need to cancel and go home. ::)
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

mette s

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 04:45:43 PM »
Well, youīll not get your kiss yet!
I thought I had done most everything there is to do in France including some chaining between France and China, can you be more specific? I must have missed something. ???

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 05:00:07 PM »
Ok, there is a mission called "Knowledge of the Past" that you must be offered and accept in China. I believe you can only get this after you've done the mission chain where you get a vision inside the Dragon's Maw etc.

"Knowledge of the Past" will then bring you to France, where you must go through Chateau du Landgraab, one of the most advanced and complex tombs in the game. Inside, you will eventually find the keystone (in the part of the chateau you unlock with the keystone you get earlier in this mission chain). The chain then brings you back to China, where you will have to plow through the rest of the Dragon's Maw.

If you want to read some more about quests in China look into Carl's guide, it's an excellent source for this sort of information: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/worldadventures/china/

If you are not getting this mission, then you may just have bad luck. I am not aware of any way to determine exactly what missions you will be offered, so I guess you'll just have to be patient, it'll show up on the adventures' board eventually.
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Desperately Seeking Keystone for Door at the Dragon Emperorīs
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 08:51:16 AM »
Yes, this is the one that leads to a somewhat useful reward in the landgraab mansion that you can revisit later :) Grab a bottle of nectar while you're in France cuz I know there's another one in China that asks you to travel too.

mette s

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 09:40:24 AM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Kiss, kiss, kiss, You like that donīt you! :-*

I guess I just have to make me a new sim in the other end of town to fulfill this, because actually I thought my present one was such a prize bull (or cow!) that she couldnīt miss anything really. And she sure must have!
So my new little sim is going to be a prize calf, and she doesnīt even know yet.
But thank you for very kind advice

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »
Aww, thanks mette! I just like to help people with these things. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything