Author Topic: Glitch?  (Read 2303 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Glitch?
« on: June 18, 2011, 05:16:43 PM »
I made a Military Officer, and when I wake up and have a couple of small good moodlets, it says that I'm uncomfortable, or worse. Does anyone have this glitch or know how/when it will be fixed? Thanks  :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 05:25:54 PM »
It sounds like the Well-Rested moodlet glitch.  It will get worse over time.  There are a few ways around it.  It's related to the moodlet, so if you stop your sim from obtaining that moodlet, the invisible negative moodlet that goes with it will go away eventually, too.  Wake your sim up before he gets a full night's sleep, just by a little bit.  You can always have him nap the rest of the night to get a full night's sleep.  A more permanent solution is to choose a different bed.  Beds have a + rating when you look at the individual pictures in the catalogue.  Any bed with three plusses is safe.  I just installed Generations and the glitch disappeared along with it, but if that hasn't happened for you, or you don't have Generations, those other solutions will work.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 05:32:30 PM »
Thanks for the help, but I do have the Sleep-Suave Double Bed or whatever it is called. It gives +++, so do you have any idea why it is happening still?

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 05:37:55 PM »
No, I'm afraid I'm of no more help unless you just purchased that bed recently.   :-\  I hope you sort it out. 

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »
Thanks for your help, I'm just going to suck it up until I get generations  :)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 05:46:23 PM »
I've totally played with it in place, though.  I just considered it an extra challenge.  It can be very challenging with a sim fresh out of CAS, but once they get going with enough positive moodlets, it gets easier and easier to counteract it.  Hopefully someone else will be along soon with more insight for you, though.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 12:43:47 PM »
...or you could just save & visit the main menu every now and then, because the "invisible negative moodlet" disappears when you load the game again.

But I must say I kind of get what you mean by "extra challenge". When I first started playing this game, I thought that my sim was just miserable because she was poor. I had really hard time keeping her happy, it seemed like I only managed to get her on good mood during weekends when she had 2 days off work but come monday and the downhill would begin.  :D Once, I saved the game in the middle of the week and when I loaded and saw she had a full bar I was confused. Then I learned the reason for her bad mood was this glitch. I must say I was a bit disappointed, because the game just became "too easy" without it.

EDIT. Whoops, I confused what CSquared said above me to be posted by ZapKid. Sorry.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.