Author Topic: Everybody Freeze!  (Read 1650 times)

sirpasqal935

Everybody Freeze!
« on: June 14, 2011, 11:57:22 PM »
I've started having this problem. I noticed that frozen Sims and stuck inventories seem to be ubiquitous problems, but I seem to be having both at once. For some reason, all my Sims freeze in place. That means not only the active family but also townies. The entire school emptied out during a "building emergency" and I had an entire school full of kids and adults just standing there doing nothing. I've noticed, too, that I can do nothing with my inventory. I can't move objects out, I can't sell items, the only thing that happens when I try to grab and drag the corner for multiple items is the "expanded" view window opens.

Likewise, possibly related, my entire gem and meteorite collection is gone... Solid gone. I created a special "underground" museum just for this collection, for everyone to enjoy, and everything is just... gone. I'm devastated!

Please help. I have done the "resetSim" cheat to get individual Sims to go back to normal, but seeing as the whole town is frozen in place, I'll be hours at this. Plus, this has happened twice now. Don't tell me to just reinstall; I'd rather jump off a bridge. Help!

-Pasqal

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
Re: Everybody Freeze!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 12:13:58 AM »
Hi Pasqal,
I'm sorry I cannot offer any explanation or solution for your problem, but have you tried "ResetSim *"? It is supposed to reset every sim in the neighborhood at once. At least, it would save you the trouble of going through them one by one. Good luck!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything