Author Topic: ADVENTURE: James Vaughan Adventure  (Read 19514 times)

Offline Phyrie

• Llama Wrangler
ADVENTURE: James Vaughan Adventure
« on: January 16, 2010, 03:47:13 AM »
Hi,
I am working on the  James Vaughan Adventure, I think it's called, and have been sent to the Landgraab Chateau in France to find a keystone.  Well, I can't.  I don't know what to do.  I am pretty sure I've been everywhere, and I DO have the keystone to the Landgraab Cellar, but I don't think that's it!  This stupid house is HUGE, and I don't know what to do next.  I've found everything in the cellar, but I don't know where this James Vaughan keystone can be found!  Help!

Thanks, Phyrie

bshag

Re: ADVENTURE: James Vaughan Adventure
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 05:31:43 PM »
Hi Phyrie...this one stumped me too for a long time til I read on the sims3 forum that you have to go the staircase outside the dining room.  It's the one where it will take you to the 3rd level.  There is a door where you place the keystone.  This takes you down some flights of stairs to the basement.  It took me forever.  I had forgotten about the stupid door with the keystone spot.  ::)

Good Luck! 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 05:41:45 PM »
Search the place or look for clues. Search every chest and every wall space. Also look outside for anything like a hole where it could be. (Check the opportunity decription, as well.) If you still can't find it, then I suppose we will have to rely on Carl to finish the French Guide.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Phyrie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 07:22:24 PM »
Hi Phyrie...this one stumped me too for a long time til I read on the sims3 forum that you have to go the staircase outside the dining room.  It's the one where it will take you to the 3rd level.  There is a door where you place the keystone.  This takes you down some flights of stairs to the basement.  It took me forever.  I had forgotten about the stupid door with the keystone spot.  ::)

Good Luck! 

Bshag, thank you, thank you!  I can't say it enough!  I was down to just a couple of hours left on my vacation, and I finally found it!  Thanks so much.  Back to Egypt!  ;D

Phyrie

Offline Lark

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 11:05:45 AM »
It was either in the study or somewhere else. I wish I could remember, or have at least written it down.