Author Topic: Kids Aren't Living With Their Parents?  (Read 1772 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Kids Aren't Living With Their Parents?
« on: June 12, 2011, 04:50:11 PM »
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but it did to me. I had a family with two kids and when the first grew up, I moved her out and played with her as the active household. An in-game week or so later, I saw that the parents had another child. So then, I wanted to play those two kids for a while and leave the firstborn on her own. When I changed active households to the parents, the kids weren't living there! I had to search around town to find out where they were. They were living with a complete stranger! This lady was not related to anyone, nor was she a friend of anyone in the family. This lady was acquaintances with the kids (I assume from living with them) and didn't even know the parents!

Any theories on this? Has this happened to anyone else? It was in Barnacle Bay and I'm wondering if this is some kind of freak occurrence.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: Kids Aren't Living With Their Parents?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 10:24:40 PM »
I've had situations that, through story progression, a household with a single sim or a couple who had a child merged with another household and then later the parent(s) moved out of the house (and on a few occasions, out of the town), leaving the child behind.  However, it doesn't sound like this is what happened in your game.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.