Author Topic: French Families  (Read 7453 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
French Families
« on: March 11, 2011, 09:15:20 AM »
Hello, simmers

Recently, I was wondering: are there any families in Champ Les Sims that you'd recommend for my dynasty's future generation heirs? I am mostly looking for multi-generational families in France (i.e. families like the Goths, the Landgraabs, etc.), rich (not that it matters  ;D ), and skilled. Since all of my heirs are going to be female, it's wanted for the spouse to be male, and probably YA or halfway to Adult. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. Mods, feel free to move this to another board. I was thinking for putting it in General Discussion, but since it's about France, I though WA board suits it better. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: French Families
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 12:51:26 PM »
Multi-generational families don't really exist in WA locations, they may have one dead Sim from a previous generation but that's about it, and none of the families are related (in Champs Les Sims anyway.) As soon as you take your first trip to Champs Les Sims you start their aging process, so if your second generation goes as soon as they become a YA (when traveling is first allowed) then I would recommend the same choices as in the other thread. Every YA and Adult Sim in Champs Les Sims has the Nectar-making skill at level 6 minimum.

Male Sims, single:
Fournier, Jules YA21; Fishing 4, Nectar 6; Traits - Absent Minded, Loves Outdoors, Vegetarian, Grumpy, Angler
Bernard, Yves YA21; Cooking 6, Nectar 9; Traits - Brave, Bookworm, Natural Cook, Virtuoso, Neat
Delven, Gustave YA21; Photography 6, Nectar 8; Traits - Couch Potato, Absent Minded, Bookworm, Clumsy, Friendly
Pivert, Jean Luc A21; Cooking 8, Fishing 7, Gardening 6, Nectar 8; Traits - Insane, Absent Minded, Can't Stand Art, Excitable, Clumsy
Beaumont, Jean Luc A21; Cooking 7, Gardening 5, Nectar 8; Traits - Couch Potato, Excitable, Natural Cook, Bookworm, Heavy Sleeper

When you make subsequent trips during later generations, the families do have children and actually replenish the population much better than your home Sim town. The later generations aren't as skilled though, in my experience.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
Multi-generational families don't really exist in WA locations, they may have one dead Sim from a previous generation but that's about it, and none of the families are related (in Champs Les Sims anyway.) As soon as you take your first trip to Champs Les Sims you start their aging process, so if your second generation goes as soon as they become a YA (when traveling is first allowed) then I would recommend the same choices as in the other thread. Every YA and Adult Sim in Champs Les Sims has the Nectar-making skill at level 6 minimum.

Male Sims, single:
Fournier, Jules YA21; Fishing 4, Nectar 6; Traits - Absent Minded, Loves Outdoors, Vegetarian, Grumpy, Angler
Bernard, Yves YA21; Cooking 6, Nectar 9; Traits - Brave, Bookworm, Natural Cook, Virtuoso, Neat
Delven, Gustave YA21; Photography 6, Nectar 8; Traits - Couch Potato, Absent Minded, Bookworm, Clumsy, Friendly
Pivert, Jean Luc A21; Cooking 8, Fishing 7, Gardening 6, Nectar 8; Traits - Insane, Absent Minded, Can't Stand Art, Excitable, Clumsy
Beaumont, Jean Luc A21; Cooking 7, Gardening 5, Nectar 8; Traits - Couch Potato, Excitable, Natural Cook, Bookworm, Heavy Sleeper

When you make subsequent trips during later generations, the families do have children and actually replenish the population much better than your home Sim town. The later generations aren't as skilled though, in my experience.

Thanks, Lily. This is a great help. Though, I may reconsider my choice for a husband from Champ Les Sims. I liked the guy with Photography, but none of the listed had at least 'nice' facial features or genetics. Sunset Valley townies are a lot better, in my opinion. :) Still, thanks. This might come in handy in a Dynasty-free game.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 02:41:03 AM »
I liked the guy with Photography, but none of the listed had at least 'nice' facial features or genetics.

Really?  I think the French male Sims are rather nice looking.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 02:50:25 AM »
In one of my games, I just married Jules, ANd then straight afterwords, He started yelling at his wife! I then realised that he was grumpy, so I had to turn on testingcheats...

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 04:06:17 AM »
I use Jules and Yves. I think Yves is particularly good looking :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 04:54:03 AM »
Then Sims Wiki is showing their worst photos. I'll have a closer look next time I visit France. So far, all of my spouses have been townies.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything