Author Topic: A quick way to deal with "Convince Local" quest.  (Read 6605 times)

Offline Yarakisagoa

• Idol or Idiot?
  • Townie
  • Impossible stands for I'm possible...
A quick way to deal with "Convince Local" quest.
« on: April 13, 2011, 12:14:48 AM »
Hi guys, I found out a very quick way to deal with those quest. First, you need the Ambitions EP, and then join the Private Investigator Profession - which will enable you to "Beat up for information", or "Brible". Then, travel aboard, get an adventure, check it out :D.

P/s: I'm sorry that my English is not good. And one question: not long ago, (2 of) my old sim was a Firefighter, and when he reached the LV5, he gained the ability to run all the time (I mean usually he walk, and after that point, he run at anytime from the fridge to the stove when cooking, tree to tree when gardening... everytime). And now it dissapear from my new sim (at level 10 Firefighter already). So, what cause them so diffirent?
"When I was a young man. I Had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it.... I know I would have enough time to do everything, now I worry I do not have any time to do anything"
-Ezio Auditore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A quick way to deal with "Convince Local" quest.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 01:00:39 AM »
Hi guys, I found out a very quick way to deal with those quest. First, you need the Ambitions EP, and then join the Private Investigator Profession - which will enable you to "Beat up for information", or "Brible". Then, travel aboard, get an adventure, check it out :D.

That works for all opportunities?! Wow!

P/s: I'm sorry that my English is not good. And one question: not long ago, (2 of) my old sim was a Firefighter, and when he reached the LV5, he gained the ability to run all the time (I mean usually he walk, and after that point, he run at anytime from the fridge to the stove when cooking, tree to tree when gardening... everytime). And now it dissapear from my new sim (at level 10 Firefighter already). So, what cause them so diffirent?

I believe that that is the "Running Bug" or "Tag Bug".  It's something like that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Yarakisagoa

• Idol or Idiot?
  • Townie
  • Impossible stands for I'm possible...
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 07:50:28 AM »
Yes. It works for those kind of quest, event LN special opp (after eat at the Bistro, you have to introduce the restaurant to 3 sims). Saving us alot of time, right? :D
"When I was a young man. I Had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it.... I know I would have enough time to do everything, now I worry I do not have any time to do anything"
-Ezio Auditore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 11:41:21 PM »
Yeah, this is a new version of the old Tag Glitch.  It seems to be tied to responding to emergencies in the Firefighter profession.  Only this time, moving the sim out via edit town is only an extremely temporary fix.  The next emergency they respond to, they catch it again.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 02:29:15 AM »
The bit about the run around bug is off topic for this thread.  It's discussed in great detail in this thread.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything