Author Topic: 100 Nooboos Nabbed (March 16)  (Read 8665 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: 100 Nooboos Nabbed (March 13)
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2024, 03:49:39 PM »
If you have Neighborhood Stories on, you'll get a text alert.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: 100 Nooboos Nabbed (March 13)
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2024, 01:25:53 PM »
25. Deanna Delgato 2

bab25.02.jpg
Dear Aunt Pris,
I'm really enjoying living in a house again. There's room in the backyard for my robot sparring partner. Thanks to my workouts, I'm a sergeant now, and soon to become a warrant officer.

bab25.04.jpg
One not-so-good thing about the house is that it's become infested with vines from the bizarre plants. I suppose the sink wasn't too bad.

bab25.06.jpg
But the toilet was just gross.

bab25.01.jpg
So I went back to work gathering spores and fruits to make more vaccine. Our front yard yielded a little.

bab25.03.jpg
To get more, I had to go to the deserted Science building.

bab25.05.jpg
It seemed to me that the skies were getting even stormier and the clouds more threatening, if that was possible.

bab25.07.jpg
Long story short, it was time for another attack on the mother plant.

bab25.08.jpg
My housemates joined in -- Edwin to my left, Elmer to my right, and Latisha on the other side.

bab25.09.jpg
We came very close to being defeated, but this time we succeeded!

bab25.10.jpg
bab25.11.jpg
bab25.12.jpg
When I returned to the house, the skies all around us were blue and clear.

bab25.13.jpg
When I practiced marching for work, the only plants I saw were ones you can find in any desert.

bab25.14.jpg
Edwin did manage to find a sink with some vines in it, but he could easily clear them away.

bab25.15.jpg
The town of Strangerville presented us with a replica of a tendril from the mother plant. I think we all feel a spurt of pride when we walk past it.

bab25.16.jpg
My housemates agreed that I should get a bedroom to myself, newly decorated, as a thank-you for leading them to victory.

bab25.17.jpg
I'm not sure what I'll do for excitement in the future, but there are some intriguing boxes in the backyard. I plan to open them soon.
Affectionately and triumphantly, Deanna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: 100 Nooboos Nabbed (March 16)
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2024, 10:51:59 AM »
26. 12/100 Nooboos

bab26.03.jpg
Things were actually calm enough that I could take toddlers Pedro and Angelo to Magnolia Blossom Park in Willow Creek.

bab26.01.jpg
Pedro wanted to pretend he was on a starship.

bab26.02.jpg
'Stas all roun'!" he told me.

bab26.04.jpg
Angelo wanted to pretend he was on a ship at the bottom of the sea. "Fish!" he exclaimed. "Fish!" He doesn't speak as well as Pedro yet, but "fish" was his first word, so he said that quite clearly.

bab26.05.jpg
When we returned home, Pedro wanted to read for a bit, or rather, look at the pictures.

bab26.06.jpg
When we came inside, he was ready for his birthday.

bab26.07.jpg
The first thing he wanted to do as a child was to play on the climbing bars.

bab26.08.jpg
Later he and Larissa played with the dollhouse together, although Pedro insisted that it was a spaceship.

bab26.09.jpg
Larissa said she knew of a better spaceship, and went up into the treehouse to prove it.

bab26.10.jpg
That evening Sara and I went out to the pub for a free meal. It was nice to have someone else do the cooking for a change.

bab26.11.jpg
Over the weekend, Kurt finished learning how to ride his bike.

bab26.12.jpg
He celebrated by blowing out his candles.

bab26.13.jpg
He's interested in growing things and has taken over the garden.

bab26.14.jpg
Saturday night, Beatrice decided to go to the prom. Kurt said he wasn't interested, so she went by herself.

bab26.15.jpg
She wasn't elected prom queen, but she did get to know King Ronan and Jester Molly.

bab26.16.jpg
And after the prom, Lucas Munch invited her to go to the Coppervale Amusement Park with him and a few other kids.

bab26.17.jpg
Early Sunday morning, Sara gave birth to a little girl, Stephanie.

bab26.18.jpg
And then Beatrice had her birthday.

bab26.19.jpg
She invited her mother over and suggested that she move in with the rest of the Goths. Bella seemed a bit reluctant, but eventually she agreed to the move, especially after Beatrice said she'd be bringing 10,000 simoleons with her to help with re-decorating. I'll miss her, but with Kurt and Larissa helping, I think we'll be okay. Larissa isn't a teen quite yet, but as soon as she sleeps for 6 hours in the treehouse, she'll be eligible for a birthday.