Author Topic: Alphabet Soup - B is for Bonnie (Sept 29)  (Read 11053 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Alphabet Soup - B is for Bonnie (Aug 7)
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2023, 03:37:18 PM »
Thanks! A tip regarding sheep that I picked up from the official forum: a white sheep costs $150 and a black sheep costs $2000, but a dalmatian sheep costs only $200. This will give you white wool and occasionally black wool, and the black wool will bring in $200 instead of $30 more or less. Also, shear the sheep and then sell the wool from inventory.

Very helpful tip! Thank you.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Alphabet Soup - B is for Bonnie (Aug 7)
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2023, 01:39:40 PM »
B is for Bonnie, Part 9

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
I was really hoping I could turn the updates over to Catri, but she's been very moody lately. Today she was upset because she still has a B at school. She wants an A so she can graduate early and go to Batuu to help the rebels. She doesn't want to go to college. I tried to tell her that feeling rebellious about things like school, drama club, and doing laundry is not quite the same as participating in a rebellion, but she won't listen. Koji says not to hassle her about college. She'll learn things on Batuu, probably more than if she was attending classes under duress.

Catri wants to build ecologically-sound furniture, and plans on getting her own recycling machine when she moves out.

For now, she has to be satisfied with making candles. She's not sure she wants to use them for light, though. Mostly she just gives them to friends, who give her different dyes in return.

Cecile learned how to ride a bicycle just before she became a teen.

She's grown up to look very much like Koji, which means she's beautiful.

Last but not least, Koji arranged for me to get a new kitchen. It's gorgeous, and I have a waffle maker and a mixer. I think we might need to invest in some more exercise equipment. Cecile wants us to get a horse, too, but with the rocket ship and the garden, we don't have enough room.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Alphabet Soup - B is for Bonnie (Sept 29)
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2023, 02:29:54 AM »
Oh, those waffles!! They don't count as breakfast, they count as dessert, and they are ever so dangerous! My Jasmine likes them too much, along with cake. No matter how many actual meals are in the fridge, if I don't watch her constantly, she goes for waffles, cake and ice cream only. I finally had her make diet ice cream so at least when she picks that it helps offset the effect of the waffles and cake!

The new kitchen is awesome. I haven't used much in the pack yet, but I watched a couple of videos about it and I will definitely use a lot of those objects in the next house I do - just not wanting to take on the refurnishing right now.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Alphabet Soup - B is for Bonnie (Sept 29)
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2023, 04:59:38 PM »
Happy birthday, Cecile!
The kitchen is lovely. I can't wait to see your sims hustling there!

anything