Author Topic: No Option to Propose Going Steady (And, I assume, Marriage)  (Read 1626 times)

Offline KSyfer

• Nooboo
No Option to Propose Going Steady (And, I assume, Marriage)
« on: September 26, 2023, 01:19:59 AM »
Hi there!

I know it's years after the discussion but I literally made an account just to tell everyone the solution I found which might help someone else in the future. No mods, no cheats required.

I faced the exact problem and I tried so much to fix it, spending rl hours.

Basically I realized it had to be some sort of glitch so to fix it I had my Sims break up. Might seem a bit bad but I try to role-play it into some romance cliche of "separation and climactic return" sort of stuff.

Anyway, after that I console, apologize and basically heal the relationship, before returning to romance. As soon as they were hitting it off again, the options confess attraction, take it steady, propose and marriage all came in one by one, one after the other Instantly.

This might not work guaranteed for everyone, but it worked for me so it's a chance right? Anyway good luck everyone.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: No Option to Propose Going Steady (And, I assume, Marriage)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 08:33:31 PM »
Thanks for the advice! What was the cause of it for your sims, if you know and don't mind answering?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Re: No Option to Propose Going Steady (And, I assume, Marriage)
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 06:21:57 PM »
I find it easier to propose marriage or go steady if both sims are hopeless romantics. it works everytime for me.

anything