Author Topic: Sims 4 - Mods Not Showing Up?  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Mwfb99!

• Nooboo
Sims 4 - Mods Not Showing Up?
« on: October 30, 2023, 07:38:59 AM »
Hi anyone,

I have played sims for some time and play it on my pc. I have mods and cc installed. Randomly last Friday, my game randomly wiped all my saved data and content and when i opened the game it was as if starting fresh.

I researched and ended up uninstalling and installing again. But when playing the game wasn't accessing any of my mods or cc even after I enabled script mods etc etc. I then found out the game installed in a different location to normal so I then uninstalled again and reinstalled in the correct location - C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\The Sims 4.

However, I had to redownload all of my cc content and that's still not showing up, nor are my mods but I haven't moved any of them!!

They're still in C:\Users\name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. I have no idea what to do or how to get the game to work like normal again and have spent all weekend trying to diagnose and fix it. I'm close to just giving up! Please help :(

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 - Mods Not Showing Up?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 09:48:22 AM »
If you haven't, you might read over this post linked below that helps with fixing issues with mods and custom content.

Sims 4 - How-To: Fix Problems with Mods/CC
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.