Author Topic: Can't Save Lots Anymore?  (Read 3042 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't Save Lots Anymore?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2023, 06:46:35 PM »
It used to be a browser and components of it is still used by Sims 3 launcher and game to some extent that's why I mentioned clearing Edge and IE and gave a link to the how-to.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Update to my problem of renovations to venues
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2023, 10:41:41 PM »
Mrs Flynn,

I just wanted to let you know that i followed your instrutions about starting a new sims 3 folder and I am now able to use the share button so that i can save my renovations to venues to my portable hard drive and upload to the exchange if i so choose to. I want to thank you so much for all your help and I made rebecca's cafe from isla paradiso into a tiki bar, now I'm saving a copy to my hard drive so that when, and I say when i have the next issue with sims 3, because there's sure to be an issue, i can just plug in my hard drive and put my venues into my game. thanks again for all your help! big hugs to you!

Peanuts61

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't Save Lots Anymore?
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2023, 03:51:03 AM »
Thank you for the update!! I'm happy to hear a new Sims 3 folder worked for you.

I do the same with the lots I build and renovate, back them up so I can reinstall them later when need be.

You're welcome!! Big Hugs to you too. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything