Author Topic: Using base game sliders in cas or using game camera on mac extremely hard??  (Read 2301 times)

Offline amuellh

• Nooboo
Ive had this problem forever and i can never seem to fix it. So when i'm in CAS and i go to pull on the nose the slider, it will pull up really fast and size up the nose when i haven't even moved the mouse. It makes it incredibly hard to create a sim and use sliders, this also happens with the game camera. I will go to take a picture in game and when positioning the camera on my sim it will be extra sensitive and almost fight against me. i will try to pull the camera down but it will fight against me and go up. and to clarify, the camera / sliders dont move when i let go of the mouse but if i move the mouse a tiny bit it will go crazy. the mouse is fine with every other part of the game, the sensitivity is fine. and i have tried using the trackpad and its the same issue.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
I'm not a Mac user, so I'm not sure if this will help, but found something that sounds like it might be similar.

[WORKAROUND] Pointer clicks off-target M1 Pro and M1 Max (camera notch)
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/-WORKAROUND-Pointer-clicks-off-target-M1-Pro-and-M1-Max-camera/td-p/10892567

If this doesn't help, you may want to log in to answers.ea with your EA Account info, post about your issue and give as much detail about the problem as possible along with any troubleshooting you have done.

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amuellh

• Nooboo
Its not quite that issue. my mouse cursor is positioned correctly and i have no problems hitting buttons in game. this link has my exact problem but no fix. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/CAS-Build-mode-live-mode-camera-being-weird/td-p/10850231

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
I'm sorry the issue isn't solved.  In the thread you shared it does say if you're still experiencing the issue, then create a new post with details.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *