Author Topic: How to Get New Traits  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
How to Get New Traits
« on: April 26, 2023, 10:25:53 AM »

On r/Sims 4, thisisaspace complied a document about how to trigger new traits in the Growing Together expansion. I thought it would be helpful to provide a link here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/100uSX0hJBxvTefXlDOUPBrY_n_G-96jkaM50vkccVHw/edit#gid=0

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: How to Get New Traits
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 12:08:23 PM »

On r/Sims 4, thisisaspace complied a document about how to trigger new traits in the Growing Together expansion. I thought it would be helpful to provide a link here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/100uSX0hJBxvTefXlDOUPBrY_n_G-96jkaM50vkccVHw/edit#gid=0

NICE! thanks @Rhoxi

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 01:41:27 PM »
Lol my Lazy simself kept using exercise equipment on his own, and got Lazy swapped out for Active!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 01:51:50 AM »
Thanks for posting the link @Rhoxi
The traits swap is perfect as an asylum challenge requirement  :)
Helping a non-controlled Sim to swap from Gloomy to Cheerful has been the first success, mainly by lots of compliments and, because he also Loves Outdoors, having him outside a lot.
Lol my Lazy simself kept using exercise equipment on his own, and got Lazy swapped out for Active!
I'm really hoping I can get Lazy Kash to also switch to Active in the Bracing Breezes house. We're also spending a lot of time at swimming pools and gyms! Poor Kash just wants to snooze ;D

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 01:07:34 PM »
Thank you for posting this, Rhoxi!
My Prince sim hasn't triggered any new traits in the past 3 weeks of gameplay, but I can't think of a better trait combo for him than what he already has: Music Lover & Creative.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 04:25:27 PM »
Your Sim can get offered the Clumsy trait after falling on the treadmill.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 02:01:03 AM »
Your Sim can get offered the Clumsy trait after falling on the treadmill.
Yes! My asylum Sims mainly aim for the exercise equipment and at least half of them develop Clumsy. One of them did then swap that added Clumsy trait to Perfectionist after maxing Dancing

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2023, 02:09:54 AM »
One of my Sim got offered and accepted 2 extra traits (Clumsy & Active) and then she accepted the offer to swap her original Hot-Headed trait to Cheerful.
After that, I got a notification that she had maxed her possible personal development options.
So - my understanding now is - you only get 3 "personal development" changes. If one or more of those is a swap, you won't get the full 3 extra traits so only accept offers if you really want them.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2023, 02:01:02 PM »
Cats and dogs can get these!  I didn't know that!  My sim is a spellcaster, and has a cat familiar.  She went to the bar in Glimmerbrook, and it turned out to be Ghost Night.  Her cat got totally freaked out by all the ghosts, and could have gotten Paranoid if I had accepted.

Online scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2023, 01:42:15 AM »
Cats and dogs can get these!  I didn't know that!  My sim is a spellcaster, and has a cat familiar.  She went to the bar in Glimmerbrook, and it turned out to be Ghost Night.  Her cat got totally freaked out by all the ghosts, and could have gotten Paranoid if I had accepted.
Now that is cool, Thanks for the info. I don't play with cats and dogs very often as they annoy me as a rule, but this sounds cool.

anything