Author Topic: Mixology  (Read 3563 times)

Offline MrsTragicClown

• Nooboo
Mixology
« on: June 23, 2022, 01:10:37 AM »
How do we get the new recipes for mixology with the werewolf pack does anyone know? Moonpetal punch and lol Wolf-B-Gone are two new mixology recipes. If anyone knows thx

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
Re: Mixology
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 01:20:13 AM »
Scavenge for books, and read them.  If you are a werewolf, eventually you will be able to decipher the hidden text. Continue to collect, decipher, and read books & relics. You literally have to dig for these.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsTragicClown

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 01:27:22 AM »
Thx and I have been reading but nothing. Do you have to be a werewolf to make these drinks? :( Interested in what they do. I assumed non-werewolves would be able to make them.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 06:32:55 AM »
I assume the Wolf-B-Gone is the way to give up being a wolf. As such, I assume it's unlocked by doing the cure aspiration that's hidden behind the starting aspiration.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline MrsTragicClown

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 09:25:19 AM »
Well then there's two ways to stop being a wolf then because to remove the curse you visit the bar and ask for a cure. Wolf-B-Gone might be another cure maybe one day we will know and if you have learned the new drinks and take the cure can you still make those Mixology drinks since you learned them? I'd like to know what they do.

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 01:07:33 PM »
The bar sells the cure for werebies, NOT for being a werewolf, which is a tad more complicated. That recipe is discovered through gameplay.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Offline celticlass

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 03:51:15 PM »
Wolf-B-Gone is the lycanthropic cure. The recipe is in The Diary of (Dr Ludvik? or something that that) which you find while exploring the tunnels. I found Moonpetal Punch in the Collective hangout. Took it home and drank it. Can now make it at the bar. For the cure, you need 10 wolfsbane and 3 moonpetals per drink. And it's only available for adults! I tried to make one for my teen but couldn't.

You can find the moonpetal plant in debug and put it in your yard. Every full moon, when skies are clear, it blooms. I put my world on only full moon just so I could collect the blooms. They don't get planted. Just pop them on the ground anywhere.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.