Author Topic: How do I get to Bramblewood  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Bluebonnet

• Llama Wrangler
How do I get to Bramblewood
« on: November 23, 2022, 01:04:05 PM »
I might not be seeing the woods for trees, but how do I get to Bramblewood? I travelled to the nearby Park but can't leave the park?! except for travelling to another destination. When I see Bramblewood on the map, I get a window open with a description of Bramblewood, but not an opportunity to go there. I'm a bit bewildered.
Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: How do I get to Bramblewood
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 04:24:53 PM »
Why couldn't you leave the park?  You should be able to go to any part of Bramblewood from there, other than actually on one of the other lots there.
Your official location will be the park, even though you might actually be way over on the other side of the neighborhood.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 05:34:53 PM »
Bramblewood is the name of the neighborhood. You can go to any lot in the neighborhood, but you can't go just to the neighborhood. You can leave the park, however. In fact, if you've been to the maze, you've been outside the park.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Bluebonnet

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 06:10:15 AM »
Thank you for your feedback. It seems somehow I misunderstood the concept of this neighborhood. When I was in the park, I went north and arrived at a gate with two car/pickups standing outside and I couldn't go any farther. I haven't been to the maze. Anyway, I got the special mushroom I was after another way.
Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 08:41:36 PM »
Ah, you simply found the edge of the neighborhood.  All neighborhoods have areas like that, where the scenery continues but it's beyond where you can go.