Author Topic: Bewitched Berries Epilogue: An Embarrassment of...Berries [Completed 14 Mar '23]  (Read 89871 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Bewitched Berries Epilogue: An Embarrassment of...Berries (14 Mar 2023)
« Reply #465 on: March 20, 2023, 09:05:39 AM »
That sounds interesting. Maybe I'll be finished with Nova by the time you're ready... :)

Tell Nova to get moving!!!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #466 on: April 10, 2023, 07:50:36 AM »
I'm thinking of starting my story around April 1st. What about you?

Sorry, I just saw this . . . and I just posted a BDD chapter that ended with my Gen 6 heir pregnant . . . so still have Gen 7 and then 8 to go.  I'd love to start around the beginning of May . . . but it could be more like mid-May.

But I've been planning my Ten Gen Jumble, as I'm calling it. I have chosen my ten generations from 10 different legacies/challenges and determined the order. Most are specific generation requirements from different legacies, but two are from legacies with different methods of randomization, and two are shorter stand-alone challenges. I have my Founder choices down to 2, and I'll be starting in a custom save file, so mostly new venues, new houses, new Sims. I'm really excited about that.

Oh, I'm also choosing the mods I want to play with - I've never really played with mods other than very short stints with a few convenience ones (like to keep kids from throwing paint around 6 times a day) and one short stint with MCCC to check on the number of babies throughout the pregnancy to understand how the fertility massage and other multiple-birth encouragers work with regard to timing. My play has almost exclusively been challenges and dynasties (most of which are unfinished) from this forum for several years, so, no mods. I'm really looking forward to a ride on the wild side with MCCC and a few others!

But first . . . two more Cordova heirs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #467 on: April 10, 2023, 09:45:33 AM »
I'm thinking of starting my story around April 1st. What about you?

Sorry, I just saw this . . . and I just posted a BDD chapter that ended with my Gen 6 heir pregnant . . . so still have Gen 7 and then 8 to go.  I'd love to start around the beginning of May . . . but it could be more like mid-May.

But I've been planning my Ten Gen Jumble, as I'm calling it. I have chosen my ten generations from 10 different legacies/challenges and determined the order. Most are specific generation requirements from different legacies, but two are from legacies with different methods of randomization, and two are shorter stand-alone challenges. I have my Founder choices down to 2, and I'll be starting in a custom save file, so mostly new venues, new houses, new Sims. I'm really excited about that.

Oh, I'm also choosing the mods I want to play with - I've never really played with mods other than very short stints with a few convenience ones (like to keep kids from throwing paint around 6 times a day) and one short stint with MCCC to check on the number of babies throughout the pregnancy to understand how the fertility massage and other multiple-birth encouragers work with regard to timing. My play has almost exclusively been challenges and dynasties (most of which are unfinished) from this forum for several years, so, no mods. I'm really looking forward to a ride on the wild side with MCCC and a few others!

But first . . . two more Cordova heirs.
Are you guys going to publish your challenge requirements? I'd be interested...

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #468 on: April 10, 2023, 12:29:34 PM »

I plan to include the basic requirements in the thread, with a link to wherever on the web the full challenge/legacy requirements can be found.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #469 on: April 10, 2023, 06:43:40 PM »

Lol, I was trying to keep the new challenge a bit of a surprise, but the cat's out of the bag now.
Basically, we'll be pulling the requirements for 10 generations from different legacy challenges.
More details when I actually start playing.  You'll be hearing more about it within the next 10 days or so.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #470 on: April 11, 2023, 01:44:08 AM »

I plan to include the basic requirements in the thread, with a link to wherever on the web the full challenge/legacy requirements can be found.

Lol, I was trying to keep the new challenge a bit of a surprise, but the cat's out of the bag now.
Basically, we'll be pulling the requirements for 10 generations from different legacy challenges.
More details when I actually start playing.  You'll be hearing more about it within the next 10 days or so.
I really am looking forward to this (Rubs hands in anticipation - no pressure,  lol)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #471 on: April 11, 2023, 01:38:59 PM »
@Granny Lawlor

As I wish for the legacy to be very story-focused, I will be sharing requirements as they're completed but won't share links to the challenge concerned until I've completed all the requirements for that generation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything