Author Topic: Tutorial for Building L Shaped Stairs  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Tutorial for Building L Shaped Stairs
« on: September 28, 2022, 08:36:11 PM »
Hi, Does anybody know of a step by step, preferably by pics tutorial for building L shaped stairs? I tried watching a video, but she pulled the foundation up a little bit, but no explanation of how far or what. It also seems like many of the simmers are ladies w/fairly high pitched voices which is difficult for me to hear b/c I'm hard of hearing (I *could put my "ears" in, but having those in w/the headset on is uncomfortable). The captioning on youtube also seems to be very small when in windowed mode and I have to go full screen just to be able to read it! Going full screen means watching a bit then going back to windowed mode and the game and then back and forth. Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Tutorial for Building L Shaped Stairs
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 09:07:28 PM »
There's a short video tutorial that Carl made back in 2019 about creating stair cases in Sims 4.

Learn to Make Custom Staircases in The Sims 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDaJfZzKWBc
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 10:29:29 PM »
Thanks! I'll take a look.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 11:35:14 PM »
I watched his video and it's so simple! I never noticed the "u" shaped arrow. : /  The previous videos I watched must have been made before EA implemented that tool.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 10:48:34 AM »
I do remember some videos and tutorials before EA implemented the tool and ran across some of them while searching. I had noted some of them, but then saw Carl's video and dropped the rest in hopes it would be less confusing.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 12:31:30 PM »
Carl's IS the least confusing! This is why I asked here, b/c the videos that I saw were pretty confusing for somebody who doesn't build.