Author Topic: Join after school activity, quit high school?  (Read 11051 times)

Offline Ashleyyoung111

• Nooboo
Re: Join after school activity, quit high school?
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2022, 08:13:56 AM »
Ok I tried to have a sim join cheerleading, and I got a confirmation message to the effect "Do I want to drop out of high school and take up cheerleading?"
Has anyone else seen this?  Do you really drop out?  And do I have a mod making that happen?  My guess would be MCCC, since that does have a drop out option.

I usually use various tools for school, this one helps me a lot and besides I started in real life to use this one, until I use only https://essays.studymoose.com/essays-for-sale because essay for sale fixes me up and saves me a lot of time. Now I'm already at the college and I continue to use it because it's very cost effective and I spend my free time working.

Hi! this one didn't work for me until now, I must have some mods installed. how can I do this?

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2022, 03:48:09 PM »
Ok I tried to have a sim join cheerleading, and I got a confirmation message to the effect "Do I want to drop out of high school and take up cheerleading?"
Has anyone else seen this?  Do you really drop out?  And do I have a mod making that happen?  My guess would be MCCC, since that does have a drop out option.

And also, one of my sims was already an A student in high school.  She keeps getting messages saying she can graduate early.  So... can she then enroll in university right away?  Or get an adult job?  Otherwise... Why would I want to?

Hi! this one didn't work for me until now, I must have some mods installed. how can I do this?

Er, which part?
The issue with my teen having to quit school if she wanted to join cheerleading, was from having MCCC's "Teens can drop out" setting turned on.  I believe that was on the computer MCCC menu, if you turn that off then you will be able to do an after-school activity AND stay in school.

Early graduation will be offered as soon as a Teen has earned an A, and has a certain amount of skills.  I don't know how many skills or what level in them is required, but it isn't like some crazy super-sim amount.  The sim will get a message every day after school, you can accept from the popup from that, or go to a computer.  Once you have accepted early graduation, you can apply to university, and you can enroll as soon as you get accepted a few days later.  This is assuming you have the Discover University pack!  If you try to get a job though, only the jobs normally available to a teen will be available, until your teen ages up. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline joewhitee24

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2022, 01:28:56 PM »
well, i just got the same message, saying that I will drop out ot school. I thought that its some kind of bug, but it actually happened and I have lost the school  :-X This game is so realistic, I dropped out of school as well, haha. I always hated my college, and was using the flashcards from https://quizzes.studymoose.com/flashcards/anthropology/ in order to solve my exams. However, I more regret that my sim is not at school anymore :(

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2022, 03:59:31 PM »
well, i just got the same message, saying that I will drop out ot school. I thought that its some kind of bug, but it actually happened and I have lost the school  :-X

In my case, it was because I had enabled the option to allow teens to drop out through MCCC.  I went back and disabled that, and my teens could then join cheerleading or football, without dropping out.
I also had a mod that allowed teens who had earned an A to enroll in university.  I deleted that one, since it's now possible without using a mod.