Author Topic: Cloning and Clowning Around  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Cloning and Clowning Around
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2022, 05:26:47 AM »
This challenge ends Sunday night, so get those scores in soon. Good luck!

Offline Nandarelle

• Townie
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2022, 12:28:08 PM »
Finished cloning around here.

Week 1, Friday 12:41 PM, so 7481 minutes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2022, 05:13:48 AM »
This challenge is now closed. Everyone is free to discuss strategy. Congrats to Nikitachi on her first place finish.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2022, 12:13:13 PM »
Congratulations @Nikitachi8)

Offline Nikitachi

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2022, 03:31:48 PM »
There isn't much to tell about my strategy, since it's something I always do in similar challenges. My sim spent her first day earning satisfaction points to buy the Connections reward (Chief of Mischief is easy and goes well with the storyline :D). Then she bought a Wishing Well to wish for promotions every time she could (she almost always got her progress bar completely filled, so she just needed to attend work without worrying about anything). Regarding the money for the wishes (5,000 every time) - I chose stealing as a club activity, so she could steal valuable stuff from houses and museums. After she got to level 8 in the career, I kept inviting townies by adding them to the club, then cloning them, the clone then summoned the clown, and by taking a picture, the clone was becoming instant friends with the clown and the sim they were cloned from, then moving out, then repeat 7 more times... :D

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2022, 06:40:28 PM »
Congratulations Nikitachi!

Have to share - even with the precautions (the pregnancy customizations), my sim still managed to have a baby (kind of).
She married Akira Kibo for the points on day one - they did not move in together. A little into the second week, he called up to say that he'd adopted a baby and would I like to come over and meet him. Because they were married (I guess), the baby shows up on the family tree as her son.

She did not visit the baby because she was very busy with evil cloning and also because they live in an apartment and that's still broken in my game.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2022, 01:39:57 AM »
Well done @Nikitachi and thanks for sharing.  An amazing score!

And @SueDenim - that's hilarious! Sounds like Akira wanted more from the relationship!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.