Author Topic: Yae's 100 Babies 16: 103 Babies! (30 Apr 2022) [Completed]  (Read 14671 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Yae's 100 Babies 16: 103 Babies! (30 Apr 2022) [Completed]
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2022, 02:26:24 AM »
I started reading after this was complete, so no comments along the way, but it was a fun read. I really enjoyed the collages with the baby's fathers.

I also had no idea that you could get Happy Toddler or Top-Notch toddler without potty training! Thanks, @Auranaris for sharing that!

And now, on to read the NSB stories!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Yae's 100 Babies 16: 103 Babies! (30 Apr 2022) [Completed]
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2022, 02:53:47 PM »
I started reading after this was complete, so no comments along the way, but it was a fun read. I really enjoyed the collages with the baby's fathers.

I also had no idea that you could get Happy Toddler or Top-Notch toddler without potty training! Thanks, @Auranaris for sharing that!

And now, on to read the NSB stories!

@GlazeyLady
Thanks for reading!  The challenge got very repetitive after awhile, as you might imagine, but I was hoping to find some "future challenge founders" among the kids.
And, in fact, my NSB founder is one!

As for Potty Training, I've tested and know that we don't need L3 Potty Training for Happy Toddler.
But I haven't actually tested whether or not we need L3 Potty Training for Top-Notch Toddler.
I guess it would only involve saving to a separate test file, but I'm lazy...
If anyone knows for sure, please let us know!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything