Author Topic: Sims 1 Font & Better Werewolfs Translation  (Read 1887 times)

Offline DukemonX

• Nooboo
Sims 1 Font & Better Werewolfs Translation
« on: July 13, 2022, 03:18:47 PM »
Hey
I signed up here because I super liked the Better Werewolfs Cheats Mod. Since it bothers me a bit in the game when parts of the texts in the game are not on in the same language, I have translated the mod briefly for my benefit. My translation I actually wanted to make available and wanted to know who I can write to here?

And then there is one more thing, you immediately wanted to ask with. Translating a mod is one thing, adding/creating a mod is another. With modding I have no experience, however, I would like to touch up a mod, somehow. I downloaded a mod that changes the ingame font to Comic Sans. Unfortunately, the authors (thepancake1 and mizoreyukii) of the mod must not have used the International version of TS1. The font does not recognize umlauts and other characters. Now I wanted to ask if anyone knows where in the game files of Sims1 is the font and how I can replace the file in the package, so that umlauts are also displayed in Comic Sans.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Sims 1 Font & Better Werewolfs Translation
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 08:20:20 AM »
I can't help with the situation with Sims 1, just don't know anything whatsoever about modding anything but ts4.

On the translation, I haven't come to package any with my mods because I'm afraid once I start, I'll drop the ball. I'm constantly needing to add new strings and don't know a good way to streamline the process for myself and others involved..

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DukemonX

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 1 Font & Better Werewolfs Translation
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 11:25:25 AM »
Okay, Thank you for your answer.
But can I offer the translated version as download, if  I asked for?
Because I have translated a few Mods and I want to add a section to my website to link to Mod Downloadpages which contain my translations. (after agreement with the authors)

anything