Author Topic: Is this normal or a bug? (Disappearing food stall) (Solved)  (Read 2133 times)

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
Is this normal or a bug? (Disappearing food stall) (Solved)
« on: August 05, 2022, 05:17:52 AM »
Hello.

It may be that I never thought about this before but the thing is that I have not been playing that much in this area of Willow Creek. Maybe this is normal or depends on the season but I ask so I can get a better understanding for how it works. I did read this thread but it did not mention anything about food stalls: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29518.0

Anyway, the thing is that there is a food stall in the area called Sage Estates. But it keeps disappearing and I want to know why. All the other food stalls in my worlds seems to have their fixed positions but this one only seems to be there during the summer. I did find this thread: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30143.0 where the OP had a problem with the vendor not being able to enter the food stall. That food stall was located in the same area so maybe there is some issues with this spot, I don't know... Do you have any ideas?

Funny, there use to be a food stall here. But that was yesterday, when it was summer...
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Is this normal or a bug? (Disappearing food stall)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 11:21:14 AM »
I'm not finding anything on disappearing food stalls in Willow Creek.

Did find a Wiki that has some cool information on the Food Stands
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Food_stand
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 11:59:30 AM »
Um, I think I have found it...

From Wiki:
Each pack's stalls typically spawn in their associated world, except for the Seasons stalls, which can spawn in almost any world depending on the season

As I read it this can be a seasonal stall.

Edit: I just want to add this before you call me a troll: I did not read this Wiki before posting my question so I did not know seasonal stalls were a thing.
Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 03:30:52 PM »
I didn't think you were a troll in posting your question.  You did state in your first reply you're trying to get a better understanding the game. So I did some searching, as I was interesting in learning about the food stalls too.

I was able to find some information on the wiki. And so did you!! :)

As I didn't know if the food stall in Willow Creek is a regular food stall or a seasonal one.

Thank you for adding it might have been a seasonal food stall.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything