Author Topic: Staying In One Home + Teen Romance  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Nirvane

• Nooboo
Staying In One Home + Teen Romance
« on: September 10, 2022, 12:21:11 PM »
I have 2 questions, I hope this is the proper place for them. I poked around for an answer but couldn't find one without mods and I don't like to use them.

1. I really enjoy University, but also like the dorms and going away to school. Since you move out in going to Uni, if the home is empty there is no way to get back into it unless you are rich or use cheats. What do you all do? Did I miss something, is there a way to go away to school and come back to your original home?

2. How do you all handle the age ups with your teens and their crushes? I found that frequently a teen's crush will age up to young adult or fall behind my sim. It makes it difficult to keep them together.

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Staying In One Home + Teen Romance
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 10:30:12 PM »
Can always add a throwaway sim to your existing family and send the rest to university. Once you are done with it and moved back in, you can delete the throwaway sim. Should work i think.
As for the age thing, i think you can turn off aging in the menu or at least set it to long for your sims, and i think you edit the npc's with mods/cheats, but not sure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.