Author Topic: Night Wraith  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Night Wraith
« on: March 16, 2022, 10:51:57 PM »
Hey all.  Well, I have been playing spellcasters ever since it came out.  My spellcaster family just had a visit from Night Wraith.  Now, I have never seen this ghost before and man, is he ugly, lol.  I looked it up and I guess it is a curse.  He wandered in, went downstairs, turned around like he was changing clothes and then disappeared.  I wish I had seen my own look on my face, because it totally threw me.  Has anyone else seen this thing? Just thought it was interesting.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Night Wraith
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 04:26:30 AM »
That curse is one of the worse. He makes it real hard to sleep. But yes I have dealt with that curse before.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 03:49:58 PM »
I guess it just threw me, because I had never seen it before.  The household has 6 spellcasters, so not quite sure what prompted the ghost's appearance. Hope I never have to deal with that guy again, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 06:16:54 PM »
Spell failure is how my Sim got cursed with it. Curses are fairly rare but do happen. Luckily they are easy to fix.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 09:22:48 PM »
One of your spellcaster household members should have a curse on them, that's what brings the Night Wraith around.  There's 3 ways to get a curse:  failing when casting a spell, failing when brewing a potion, and losing a duel.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 12:53:18 AM »
And the number one way my casters get cursed, I cheat them on. They are great if you wish to up the challenge of the game. Honestly getting them is rare in my experience. Though that night wraith one is too much of a challenge to keep up.

anything