Author Topic: Importing Mods  (Read 1629 times)

Offline WorkingRocker

• Nooboo
Importing Mods
« on: October 22, 2021, 04:17:14 PM »
 ??? Hey everybody!

Has anybody on here ever imported outside content into SIMS 4 for gameplay use?...

Asking because I am going to have to do that to some extent. I'm creating stories that are set in the 1960s to early 1970s. The story that I am working on right now requires content such as a handheld oil lamp. Cast-iron stove. And woodfire oven. I was able to find the cast-iron stove and woodfire oven. But am going to need to bring in the handheld lantern...

I've already figured out how to go between S4S and Blender. But would appreciate instructions on making those objects functional for SIMS 4 using S4S....

Any ideas?...

Get back to me on this,
Thanks!
Rocker ???

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Importing Mods
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 04:38:01 PM »
You might try asking your questions about this over at Sims4Studio's site, they have more experience in creating custom content with their program.

If you're not wanting to do that you can maybe search for Youtube videos on creating custom content.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Importing Mods
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 07:51:09 PM »
MrsFlynn is correct. Sims 4 Studio Manual has a lot of great tutorials on creating CC. Never be afraid to ask them a question, they are always willing to try and help.

Shannon