Author Topic: Her Lasting Legacy- 20th December.. Final Chapters Up! Story is now complete  (Read 27811 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Her Lasting Legacy- 18 December 2017 Update
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2017, 11:33:08 PM »
Yayyyyyyy!!!!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Her Lasting Legacy- 18 December 2017 Update
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2017, 11:41:19 PM »
“Hi and welcome back” Victoria grinned at Dina “I know that you have a lot of questions, and before you ask the first one.. yes.. you were.. ahemm… dead there for a while, but we made sure you drank a potion to counteract the blood loss.. it’s a very slow process.. that’s why you were.. shall we say.. gone.. For such a long time”

1.jpg

“So I’m no longer dead? Or I’m just somewhere else?” Dina responded

Victoria laughed.. “Oh no dear, you are definitely alive! You were buried.. and stuff… well.. let’s not dwell on that.. but..”

“My son!! Where is my son!” Dina interrupted loudly “I can’t believe he wasn’t my very first thought.. is he here?? I have to get him away from Caleb!”

Victoria reached out her hand gently to calm Dina down “He is safe and Caleb would never hurt your son.. and remember, Lilith is there with him too”

“I need him, I only got to hold him once Victoria.. I need to see my baby”

“And you will, but we must make a plan Dina. Caleb must believe that you stayed dead for this to work. Do you understand?” Victoria asked

“I’m listening”

2.jpg

Meanwhile a little out of earshot

“See Mum? I told you that it worked! It just took a little time, that is all..” Nina Looked at her Mother with an eager smile

3.jpg

“Of course it worked. Victoria organised it didn’t she?? And what on EARTH have you done with your hair? Do you honestly think that no one will recognise you just because you curled it up?” Katrina pointed

“Are you joking?? So I should have just adopted your disguise then??..”

4.jpg

“Really Mother??” Nina pouted “A hat and some glasses.. Master of camouflage you are”

6.jpg

7.jpg

“Umm.. Hi.. I know that we didn’t all leave on good terms with each other.. but I sure am so happy to see you both” Dina came running up to them with a goofy smile on her face

5.jpg

“I don’t care what’s happed in the past Dina.. I’m so happy to see you!” Nina ran to throw her arms around Dina “Although I’m surprised you recognised Mother though..”

8.jpg

“Dina.. I am so happy I get to see you again.. After that woman came and attempted to take my life…”

“You KNOW that’s not what happened Mum” Nina interrupted again

9.jpg

“Let’s move over here.. anyway, as I was saying.. “ Katrina continued to talk about her horrific experience, while Dina looked into the sky.. grateful to be in the fresh air

10.jpg

“So I’m guessing you want to know how you are alive” Victoria walked up to the girls

“I love this part..” Nina whispered to Katrina

11.jpg

“Lilith and I worked out a long time ago that Caleb could control every aspect of Lilith’s life. I am assuming she told you as much as she could before.. um.. biting you?”

Dina nodded

“Okay.. that helps. We have been communicating for many,many years through other people so Caleb would never be able to find out that I was here. We have also been trying to stop the deaths that Caleb is making Lilith cause.. so with the help of other people that I trust.. we were able to concoct a potion that will allow your heart to stop and most of your blood to drain, but will eventually rejuvenate you and your blood supply.” Victoria stopped to make sure that Dina was still following

“Aren’t you going to tell her about the Llama people.. the ones with the heads and the crazy outfits?? They are so cool!” Nina blurted out

“You.. go stand over there” Katrina said with impatience

12.jpg

“Basically honey, what Victoria is trying to tell you is, she was able to save you, me.. your annoying sister..”

“Hey!! I can still hear you!!” Nina yelled

13.jpg

“And now.. “ Katrina continued as if Nina hadn’t spoken at all “We intend on finding a way to stop the compulsion completely”

“And save my boy?” Dina asked

14.jpg

“Yes to save your boy” Victoria responded “ But not just your boy Dina.. all of them.. my entire family”

“Of course.. “ Dina bent her head in shame “Of course.. we need to save Lilith too

“And Caleb” Victoria said softly

“HIM?! Why on EARTH would you save him? He’s the one that is doing the controlling!” Dina realised that she was yelling

“Oh honey.. didn’t Lilith tell you” Victoria asked

“Tell me what?”

“He’s being controlled too..” Katrina said slowly

“What?”

“I thought that Lilith would have told you?” Victoria was curious

“She told me nothing about that”

“Oh Gosh.. Oh my.. this explains so much.. Lilith doesn’t know” Victoria smiled

“Why are you smiling?”

“She is going to be so happy that she can love him again..” Victoria suddenly scowled “Oh that man.. that horrible man controlling my Father is going to get what’s coming to him”

“Who??”

“Why the Ancient One of course.” Victoria smiled.. “ So shall we go and save our family?”

15.jpg

“Oh for Goodness SAKE Nina.. put that ** phone down!” Katrina yelled

16.jpg

“Yes, let us go and save our family” Dina smiled.. things are going to work out.. she could just feel it

17.jpg

Wather's Note

I want to thank EVERYONE so much for taking the time to read my story and to those that commented throughout.. it has kept me motivated! I have absolutely LOVED writing these charaters and there is so much more of this story I could tell.. but for now.. I thought this was the best place to stop! Dina's faith in Caleb has been restored, Lilith and her sister are fighting the good fight and that beautiful little boy might one day grow up surrounded by a big happy family... or will he?? hahaha..

By the way.. his name is Daniel.. Daniel Vatore

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Her Lasting Legacy- 20th December.. FINAL CHAPTERS UP! Story is now complete
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2017, 11:54:27 PM »
@oshizu - I wanted to say a special thanks to you.. you have been such an amazing supporter to this story and have made me smile and caused me to try harder and write better.. Thank You again xx

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Her Lasting Legacy- 20th December.. FINAL CHAPTERS UP! Story is now complete
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2017, 12:42:59 AM »
What a wonderful story and a perfect ending!
So many narrative twists and turns, but all leading up to happy ending for everyone except Caleb whose puppeteer has yet to get the smackdown they deserve!

I also laughed at the humor in the last chapter with the catty bickering between Nina and Katrina (in her frumpy disguise).
Those two were quite the pair and your dialogue for them caught the Caliente dynamic so well!  Hahahaha!
Will we ever hear more about Daniel Vatore?

I'm really looking forward to your next story! *jumps up and down excitedly but assumes it won't be until the new year....

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2017, 01:08:10 AM »
@oshizu - Aww.. shucks.. thank you! I will be giving the Vatore's a bit of a rest for a while.. I do have so many thoughts and different charaters running through my head right now.. I just think the best thing to do would be to start a Dynasty instead!! Mmmmm.... Or could have I already started writing one?? hehehe

See you all next year and have a great Holiday Break!

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2017, 04:47:57 AM »
So glad it's a Happy Ever After, except for the 'Ancient One' of course.  Hope he gets all he deserves and more.

Congrats on a wonderful story that had me laughing, and gasping in horror, and occasionally shouting at the computer.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2017, 10:32:49 AM »
Oh Thank you @HelenP ! It has been so wonderful having you read along and I'm more than thrilled that you enjoyed it  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Great ending! I'm looking forward to your next story. Do you want this moved to the Completed Stories thread?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Thank you @MarianT , so glad that you enjoyed it! Yes please, this is now completed and can be moved.  :)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2018, 01:31:23 AM »
Wow! Amazing! I'm sort of sorry I took a forum break when I did because I missed the chapters as they came out, but I'm also a little not sorry because my word with the cliffhangers! I'm delighted that I got to binge-read all the way to the end! What a tale! What a backstory! And way to leave me wanting more!

Many congratulations on finishing this, and I'll join with others in saying how excited I am to find out what you'll write next!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2018, 07:32:09 AM »
@FrancescaFiori - You have just made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments.. I have been writing another story, but it will take some time as I like to be almost finished before posting (due to my laziness and my lack of control at stopping myself from starting new challenges all the time! haha) I truly appreciate your support!!  ;D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
I agree with Francesca, I'm sad I wasn't here to see the story through to completion, but yay for binge reading :-) Sorry I went AWOL for so long. Can't promise it won't happen again, but, I'll try not to!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
 @Magpie2012  Totally understand the AWOL, I do it constantly myself!! Thank you so much for finding my story and commenting on it, even after taking a break.. Such a lovely thing to do and what kind things to say  ;D

Offline NimbleSimlble

• Llama Wrangler
:O Wow. What a ride this story was!

I was a little unsure where it was going to take me, but I enjoyed the twists and turns that it took me on. You have done a wonderful job with it. Thank you very much for sharing your story, and I loved the injections of humour and sass that you were able to put in along the way. Great screenshots and great characters, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories :)

anything