Author Topic: Sims 4 Money Cheat  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Khagar47819

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Money Cheat
« on: July 16, 2021, 05:46:06 PM »
I have the game on ps4 and used the cheats since it's been over 10 years since I've played a sims game and I noticed that when I save my sim with max money and all skills almost maxed out in my library, I created a new save and imported the (altered) sim into the game and replace the current one it let me keep all the money.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Sims 4 Money Cheat
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 12:59:38 AM »
Yes, and sometimes you might get a household from the Gallery that might be filthy rich.  Unfortunately that's not something it tells you when you look at them in the gallery!  You might also find a household that's dead broke.  Whatever the household balance was when the player saved, is what the household will have when imported into a new game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Khagar47819

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 11:23:06 PM »
No because when I imported the game as a new game it set the amount at 20,000 again. What I'm talking about it use the cheats to get a large amount of money, go to manage world and manage households save the new household with the money to your gallery. Now go and create a new game, and instead of creating a new sim import the household and replace the current family.

Start the game and it should give you the sim with the previous added money unless it was a one off then let me know.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 01:29:00 AM »
When you save a household to library-- which you do from either CAS, or Manage Worlds, but NOT a regular game save-- that household will have whatever its current balance was, when imported to a new game.
For example:  I make a new sim, Bob Smith.  As soon as I finish customizing him in CAS and click the check mark, the game saves him to the library, and I then get taken to the map to choose a place to live, with 20,000 simoleans to spend.  I can also go into other saved games, and I'll be able to drop Bob Smith in any other game, also with $20k.
But, say I cheat Bob Smith 1,000,000 simoleans.  On a console, I've just cursed that particular saved game with whatever cheater flag it gives.  And Bob Smith still starts other games with the original $20k.  So now, I go into manage worlds, choose his household, and Save to Library.  It would probably be a good idea to change the name of the household too, because now you have TWO Bob Smith households, and from the library, you can't tell which is which.  So let's say the new name for his household is Rich.  The Rich household, which contains just one guy named Bob Smith, will start new games or join other games with $1M.  You can even share the Rich household to the Gallery, and other people who download him will also start with $1M.
I've got a sim I downloaded, who starts with something like 2,100 simoleans!  I'm on a PC, so I don't care about entering cheats, so I might cheat her some money, or I might just roll with it and scratch out a living, starting on a cheap $1500 vacant lot and just $600 to start.  Whoever created her probably just saved household to library after playing for a little while, without realizing how broke he just made her.