Author Topic: My Sim Gets Fat Right Before My Eyes  (Read 1893 times)

Offline skyjoos

• Nooboo
My Sim Gets Fat Right Before My Eyes
« on: February 17, 2021, 07:00:40 PM »
I've been playing this save game for a while now and have noticed that every time I load the game, my patriarch Sim's body weight changes massively. This Sim is an astronaut and is level 8 fitness so I know it's not the progressive weight gain feature, he even has the fast metabolism buff. But eventually, at some point in my gameplay, his weight triples and he's very large. In fact, he'll metamorph right before my eyes.

This Sim also has a twin brother, whose weight is large. I'm starting to think the game is confused and can't differentiate between the Sims and thus gets their body weights wrong? I honestly have no idea and it's been bothering me to no end. I only started noticing this after the recent patch.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any known solution?

Offline Auranaris

• Townie
  • Former resident of the cave of lurking-ness
Re: My Sim Gets Fat Right Before My Eyes
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 08:22:14 AM »
I haven’t had this issue, but I have a suggestion. You could try (if your sim has enough satisfaction points) to use an insta lean potion. Maybe once your sim is skinny it will kinda reset? Sorry if this makes zero sense, i’m no expert
they/he pronouns please!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
Re: My Sim Gets Fat Right Before My Eyes
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 07:08:53 AM »
If you have cool kitchen, the diet ice cream unlocked at cooking level 4 is the best at slimming down your sim, imo. It doesn't set them all the way down to zero fat like the potion does.

anything