Author Topic: [BUG] Can't Sell Seeds in Inventory  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Highlander

• Llama Wrangler
[BUG] Can't Sell Seeds in Inventory
« on: August 11, 2021, 08:48:23 PM »
Since the new xpac came out, I haven't been able to sell seeds in my inventory. It doesn't matter if they come from Patchy, seed packs that I get at Harvestfest or seeds packs that I buy. You used to be able to drag them from your inventory to sell them. No longer.

You can sell them in your household inventory. This is a pain in the neck because you have to place each seed on the ground, then sell them individually in your inventory. Kind of a pain if you are like me and collect a lot of seed packs at Harvestfest.

The other thing is that if you drag the seeds into your household inventory and then sell them, you will get 3-5x their price. I've seen seeds that list for 3 simoleons sell for 14 when I drag them from the household inventory.

So I'm not sure if this is a game wide bug or just something weird for me. But if you are playing some kind of challenge game, it's a potentially game breaking exploit.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re:[BUG] Can't Sell Seeds in Inventory
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 08:55:23 PM »
It is the same for me. any seeds or fruit I did not harvest is unsellable. I have been planting them and selling the plant.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Can't Sell Seeds in Inventory
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 10:01:32 PM »
Yep, this is a known bug.

[OPEN] Cant sell gifts/produce from seed packs from inventory
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Cant-sell-gifts-produce-from-seed-packs-from-inventory/td-p/10536896

Smash that Me Too button, under the first post!! :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 07:37:05 PM »
Hi, I've found that if you click on the multiselect button (right hand corner and is defaulted as off) then you can sell these seeds without having to worry about taking them out of the inventory. Hope this helps

Offline Highlander

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 10:26:50 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't even know that existed.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 11:40:32 PM »
I use it all the time, especially to sell multiple things at once. Glad it helped :)