Author Topic: Gnome on the Go, missing objects  (Read 2135 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Gnome on the Go, missing objects
« on: July 20, 2021, 11:37:28 PM »
The Cottage Living early order reward objects Gnome On the Go is supposed to be live today. I looked everywhere but All I could find is the one I couldn't care less about, the bike. Has anyone been able to find the chicken riding gnome, or the new tree? I hope I am just blind but I hope this isn't a bug hiding them. I don't know the objects name so I couldn't type them in the search bar but did try gnome with no luck. Thanks for any info.

P.S. I know this isn't directly Cottage Living related but as this package is a reward for buying Cottage Living I thought it appropriate to post on the Cottage Living forum. If a mod thinks it belongs somewhere else, please move it. Thanks.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Gnome on the Go, missing objects
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 11:56:50 PM »
Hey scoed,

the gnome is under Decorations>Sculptures>$100 items, The Bramblewood's Delight is in Buy/Build mode>Trees>top row>$30 item

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: Gnome on the Go, missing objects
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 12:51:18 AM »
OK time to get my eyes checked, as I must be blind. LOL @sdhoey Thank you, with your help I found them. I looked for quite a while and couldn't find them. I really wanted another tree that works as a light. And the best part is they don't use electricity for off the grid play. The gnome is one of my favorite gnomes in game. I was bummed when I couldn't find them. The food delivery issue was sad but that bug is minor. I am glad it was just me being blind, as missing those two objects would have been a major let down.

With the door in the tree I wonder if it the tree has any special game play with the pack? I am hoping so but am happy as is.