Author Topic: Reaching a sim's maximum body potential (bodybuilder aspiration)  (Read 153591 times)

Offline Emberwing11

• Nooboo
Re: reaching a sim's maximum body potential (bodybuilder aspiration)
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 02:03:53 PM »
I had the same until I made my sims lift some weights too. Then I got my sims aspiration!  ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 02:52:07 PM »
Do you have to buy the bar? I can't remember whether my bodybuilder had one in her house or not, but she did have the option to "drink protein shake" when I clicked on her directly.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
@Magpie2012   The Harbor something Gym in Windenberg has a bar on the second floor that you can use, if you don't have one at home.

Edited to add: Oops I reread your question and it's not really about buying a bar. But knowing there's a bar for public use is handy info for other readers.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2016, 09:21:30 PM »
I unintentionally created my Sim, with a paunch. I didn't want him to be chubby. I just wanted him to look average, without having the obvious abs. Unfortunately, I designed him, while he was wearing clothing that distorted his proportions. It took a LOT of time, for him to reach that particular goal. I did nothing but the "Energized Epic Workout". I was unemployed, so I did it close to every day, I painted a couple of times per week, for money. One time, it just popped up, that I had acquired the achievement. At the same time, I got a "Fat to Fit" achievement, since I allowed him to get pretty large, apparently. Note that it took a long time AFTER achieving maximum level fitness.

Offline Edu297

• Nooboo
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2021, 12:20:47 PM »
If you get your sim to drink the protein mixology drink and eat the special protein dish from the cooking skill a couple of times in one day and weight lift then this goal is easily reached. Especially if you make your sim drink 2-3 protein drinks while at the gym. Just watch that they don't spoil!  :)

My sim is a girl (I’m a dude Lmao) and I gave her 2 protein drinks and send her to the gym to do the lifting for the first time, after a sim hour she was at full potential, and she was just on lvl7
Funny thing is I took a day of work, made three shakes and was planing to put her on the gym all day🤣

anything