Author Topic: False Warning on TS3 Site  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
False Warning on TS3 Site
« on: February 13, 2021, 06:51:52 PM »
Google chrome put in an anti-phishing filter that tries to save people from going to the wrong site. Because my Sims 4 guide gets more traffic, it tries to ask people if they meant to go there when they visit carls-sims-3-guide.com. I'm hoping that people gradually saying no, I wanted this site will help whatever dumb bot realize that TS3 site visits are legitimate and not continue this. They do not give me any way (that I can find) to report to them their security feature is not working properly on my sites. For now its something we have to deal with due to the similar names of the two sites.

Lame.  :-X

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: False Warning on TS3 Site
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 06:59:40 PM »
In Australia, google chrome and search may soon be a thing of the past, based on their current 'discussions' with the Australian Government.

So who knows ... it may not impact me :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Glamm75

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 04:51:22 AM »
Google chrome put in an anti-phishing filter that tries to save people from going to the wrong site. Because my Sims 4 guide gets more traffic, it tries to ask people if they meant to go there when they visit carls-sims-3-guide.com. I'm hoping that people gradually saying no, I wanted this site will help whatever dumb bot realize that TS3 site visits are legitimate and not continue this. They do not give me any way (that I can find) to report to them their security feature is not working properly on my sites. For now its something we have to deal with due to the similar names of the two sites.

Lame.  :-X

That`s for sure not very efficient. Dealing with the same issue

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 02:20:39 PM »
I have been very happy using the Firefox browser for a couple of decades now. Never cared much for Chrome :-\
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted