Author Topic: Custom University Housing Not Showing Up in Enrollment Options (No CC or Mods)  (Read 10752 times)

Offline Nyx011

• Nooboo
Hi!

So I basically bulldozed Foxbury's University Housing's house (just the building, not the lot) and I created my own house. I followed all the requirements and didn't use any CC or mods plus I even used the door from the University pack. When it was finally time for my sim to move in, it doesn't show up as an option in the University Housing menu. It's only giving me the option to stay at one of the two-tower dorms. Is there any way for my sim to move in?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
From what I've been able to find this happens sometimes = the game resets the lot.  You might want to make sure it's set to Foxbury for example, and then click the gear icon to make sure it's assigned correctly.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Also having a stove or grill on the lot will make it unavailable for student housing.  If you had it set up as student housing, but had a stove or grill, it should warn you about a prohibited item, and the lot will have a special (!) icon when viewed from the map.