Author Topic: House Uploading Troubles  (Read 3909 times)

FireStarFish88

House Uploading Troubles
« on: January 02, 2011, 01:28:05 AM »
Hi there,

I purchased the sims 3 for xbox today and started to build my first house, when I finished i tried to upload to the exchange so my friends could see it however when I try to upload I get this message: "One or more items contains disallowed terms. Operation canceled." "Upload failed."

This has happen on multiple houses now, with and without furnishing. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Offline MasterSiwel

• Occult
  • Family Man
Re: House Uploading Troubles
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 04:01:39 AM »
Hi there,

I purchased the sims 3 for xbox today and started to build my first house, when I finished i tried to upload to the exchange so my friends could see it however when I try to upload I get this message: "One or more items contains disallowed terms. Operation canceled." "Upload failed."

This has happen on multiple houses now, with and without furnishing. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Not sure. I suppose it probably something to do with the way your uploading it.
"Go home and be a family man!"
-Guile

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 07:06:21 AM »
Hmm, if it is a glitch in the uploading system, I would try and see whether changing furniture with custom patterns or taking away stuff you've unlocked with challenge points would affect the problem.
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

FireStarFish88

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:13:25 PM »
That's what i figured too Swede, so i built a house using only stock patterns and no challenge items and still no luck.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 06:40:27 PM »
How large of a house are we talking about here?

I bear to mind that when I tried to upload my avatar (from PC) to the official website, the problem wasn't technically that my guy had some custom patterns. The custom patterns had merely increased the size of the file and it was too big for the upload.
However (still thinking out loud), I would imagine that by already having the fire bar, EA should be covered for those cases. And then you did try unfurnished... Is it possible that the house can be seen as relatively big anyways?
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.