Author Topic: Faithful Flower Scent locked the romance interactions!  (Read 4151 times)

Offline Luxemento

• Nooboo
Faithful Flower Scent locked the romance interactions!
« on: July 26, 2020, 03:40:42 AM »
I give my partner a Faithful (Tulip) Vase, at first it was okay then it was started to be very weird because suddenly out of the blue I cannot do any romance with the one that I give my partner a flower with. When I'm controlling my partner, there's a specific note that says He cannot do anything about it since he has been given a Faithful Flower by me. It was all happened because of his few flings before me had a baby and they announced it to him. I cannot do anything, what should I do with it? Is it because of the guilt? This is very very new to me and I search the topics around here and it seems you guys never had any of it? :'(

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Faithful Flower Scent locked the romance interactions!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 06:26:48 PM »
So the sim who received the Faithful (Tulip) Vase can not do romantic socials to any other sim (apart from the Sim they received the Faithful (Tulip) Vase from)?

**Edited to answer anyway for those of you who may not know and would like to...this is normal game play. The scented with Tulip flower arrangement once given, locks the receiving Sim out of any romantic socials except the Sim that gave the flower arrangement to them.

It's a good way to keep sims faithful but you do need level 7 flower arranging skill to be able to scent flower arrangements with tulips. As well as that..the flower arrangements do wither so you would need a supply of them really.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Faithful Flower Scent locked the romance interactions!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 11:56:24 PM »
Quick post to clarify, do not gift both spouses in one relationship the tulip scented flower arrangement as otherwise neither will accept romantic interactions from the other.

And @Luxemento  did your issues start because the giving Sim cheated on the receiver Sim? If so, that (I think) is also intended game play. So I am assuming it will eventually time-out and allow their relationship to become normal again. Either that or perhaps you gifted the flower arrangement scented with tulips to both sims in the one relationship.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything