Author Topic: Master Simmer Challenge - The Meistari Family - Update 3/21  (Read 1654 times)

Offline lizzi6692

• Nooboo
    • Lizzi Sims
Master Simmer Challenge - The Meistari Family - Update 3/21
« on: March 07, 2020, 08:23:31 PM »
So because I'm crazy and apparently like to cause myself stress, I've decided to take on two challenges at once. I was originally going to finish the Power of 10 Dynasty first and then move onto this one, but I got too antsy and couldn't wait anymore.

I also decided that because I would be working on stories for two different challenges, it would be easier to just write them in one place, so I started a blog. Posts for both challenges can be found HERE.

The rules for this challenge can be found HERE. The purpose of this challenge is to complete basically every achievable goal in The Sims 4. The goals are broken up into sets and each generation, each adult in the home must complete a set. This means that unlike a traditional legacy, there is not a 10 generation limit on the challenge. Also, there is no scoring system. You must simply make sure that the goals for each sim get completed. I intend to add a few more elements to my own game, which you can find in the introduction post for this series.

Each sim used in this challenge must be created by the player in CAS so that they don't already have a headstart on job and/or skills. Because of this, I have made both of my founders. The photos below are collages of all their different outfits(they both have 2 different everyday looks which is why there are 9 photos).

Emily Meistari

Daniel Meistari

They are only set as household members to start the challenge, I decided that I preferred that because it gives me more to work with for the story. To find out more information about these sims, check out the chapters below. You can also find the spreadsheet I'm using to track my challenge HERE. Just a warning in case you care about spoilers regarding the actual challenge tasks, I am updating that spreadsheet in real-time and I am already several weeks into the gameplay at this point, the chapters just haven't been written/published.

If all goes well, new chapters will be posted on Saturdays. You can check out the introduction post for this post HERE. The first gameplay chapter will be posted next Saturday.

Chapter List
Gen 1 Introduction
Gen 1 Chapter 1 - Just Friends?
Gen 1 Chapter 2 - Love is in the Air

Offline lizzi6692

• Nooboo
    • Lizzi Sims
Re: Master Simmer Challenge - The Meistari Family
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 01:58:29 AM »
The first gameplay chapter has been posted and you can read it here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lizzi6692

• Nooboo
    • Lizzi Sims
Re: Master Simmer Challenge - The Meistari Family
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 07:51:09 PM »
The second gameplay chapter has been posted and you can read it here.