Author Topic: Messy relationship panel  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Messy relationship panel
« on: January 17, 2017, 09:49:10 PM »
Hi guys,

I have a character who has a total of 6 types of relationship types going on with another character. It drives me nuts. They are: Lovers, Just Good Friends, Soulmates, Girlfriend, Keyholder, Best Friends. I really want them to marry, but my character has been turned down twice now despite everything. I wonder if the game is conflicted about their actual relationship status - as you can see, there are obvious contradictions present. Is there some way of resetting their entire relationship short of replacing the loved one with a fresh incarnation? Thanks for any help :)

Update: Proposal is no longer possible. The game now believes the two characters to be colleagues, which they are not since my character is unemployed. Hilarious!
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Messy relationship panel
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 03:38:21 AM »
This is a current known bug. If you use the 'ask to be just friends' option and basically nullify their relationship when you build the relationship back up the option to propose appears again. Save your game first just in case this work around does not work in your game.

Here's the link to the Open Bug Report
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 05:37:11 AM »
Thanks, @Playalot

I do recall having come upon this issue elsewhere. I will try and see where it leads :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 06:52:03 AM »
Hope this fixes it for you.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline PaulZussman

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 08:01:46 AM »
I have never had such a bug before. You won't believe it, I just read a lot of information about relationships on this site https://breakupangels.com/why-man-want-to-come-back-after-a-breakup/ . While playing the Sims, haha. I wish in real life I would also have it like in the game, but this is probably only in my dreams. By the way, did anyone else have this bug? I'm just wondering, I've never had a problem like this before. Well, I hope you have released a new update and your bug has passed, because this is a very unpleasant bug, as I think. So good luck and have fun playing!