Author Topic: Evil Academy (School Daze Challenge)  (Read 2078 times)

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
Evil Academy (School Daze Challenge)
« on: March 06, 2020, 06:28:05 AM »
Story uses (most) of the ruleset from the School Daze Challenge - (most because it's my ruleset, I can break it if I want to. Actually, so can anyone else - who's going to know or care?)

This is my first one of these - it's going to be a bit rough.

Chapter 1: Intro

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
Re: Evil Academy (School Daze Challenge)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 06:56:04 AM »
Hi,
I'm Kathryn. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

It's not widely known, but inside of Foxbury Institute is a small school called "école des méchants." It's very prestigious, well, for the people in the know.  And the students who make their way through it end up being able to insert themselves into the criminal underworld. The school has been around forever (in various institutions) and graduating from there lets people know you have the skills and knowledge to do real damage. It also leads to the connections you'll want later on in life.  According to rumor, The Syndicate recruits out of here.

I want in.

It's a big cosmos out there and I've always wanted to see it and while being a "space cop" is one way, it seems much, much cooler (and much better paid) to go to less trafficked areas of the universe and move things and money and people from planet to planet.

So, I'm spending the next part of my life with these seven people. They have similar ambitions.  Most of them want to be secret agents, Julian also wants to go to the stars - Todd wants to be a crime boss. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

After we arrived in our temporary "cram house," we all applied to the university, applied for scholarships, and then spent the rest of the time reading, playing chess, and working out. According to the information on the internet, our best chance at getting permission for the villainy distinguished degree is having some experience with logic, fitness, and obviously mischief. Also, there's a weird rumor that knowing a thing or two about vampires will help.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
It's hard living in a house with seven other people who are all working to be as mischievous as possible. So much farting. So much.
After two days straight of sleeping, playing, reading, boxing, and eating, this morning, the mail arrived and I made it!  Villainy Distinguished! In fact, almost all of us made at least one distinguished degree, a couple people made two. Sadly, Mathias didn't. He'll come with us, of course, but he'll have to settle for some other option - he says that he's thinking that he'll go for a history degree and become a judge. It's a good option, but not the same. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Next stop, the dorms!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 07:28:04 AM »
This looks like fun. I looked at your rule set, but I don't think you need to go to Manage Households to enroll the next student. I was able to just click on the mailbox for each Sim in my household of 4.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 05:35:19 PM »
First Term!
We enrolled and moved in and looked around. They did make a few changes for us, to make things easier;  we have a few changes - there are computers, and better beds, and it isn't a weird open shower, so we're not mortified all the time.  Also, there are a couple of people in the dorms who aren't in the academy.
We also snuck in a barbecue, for emergencies.
We also decided to hire a butler. It seemed worth it.  They'll get the bed in the hallway.

We all signed up for sports (it's one of the school requirements, they think it's good for us.)  I'm going to do eSports. And then we headed to the library. I met the "Braniacs" and signed up for that club, and then started studying.  First term, I took 4 classes - Simple Tricks and Traps, Effective Bribery, Pretending for Profit (which are the standard villain courses) and Rocket Science Maneuvers, because.
Most of the rest of the week was kind of a blur.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Studying, mostly, until Tuesday night when we got our grades.  A's.  All of us (go us!).  So we had a dance party before settling into term 2.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 08:08:10 PM »
Congratulations on the entire crew earning A's for their first term!