Author Topic: Rules: Moving in a Little Bit  (Read 2800 times)

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
Rules: Moving in a Little Bit
« on: February 07, 2020, 05:48:30 PM »
First time posting a challenge - let me know any feedback

Just A Little Bit of Murder
Black widow meets tiny living

Goals
To have lot with a small home but with a massive amount of graves

Lot Traits
Up to player

Aging setting
On

Money Rules:
None

Gameplay

Start a new game
Create a single YA sim
Move your sim to any residential lot and build a fully functional tiny home for two adults with minimal landscaping. Fully functional is defined as having space to sleep, prepare meals, bathe and bladder relief. Once the house is complete you can’t make any other modifications to the structure.

Scoring
As spouses come to their demise, place their tombstone on a square outside of the home. One tombstone per square. Apply points accordingly:
    Tier 3 – Small Home (max 100 tiles) – 1 point for every spouse grave
    Tier 2 – Tiny Home (max 64 tiles) – 2 points for every spouse
    Tier 1 – Micro Home (max 32 tiles) – 3 points for every spouse
Note: I would release the spirit to the netherworld or else get ready for some awkward late-night visitation. :o

Challenge continues until the sims demise.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Rules: Moving in a Little Bit
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 09:46:38 PM »
Looks like your rules need to account for Realm of Magic.  A maxed spellcaster can live forever by drinking Potion of Youth as their birthday approaches, and they can also kill at will- Inferniate the ground under your victim's feet.  And then summon their ghost, Dedeathify, get friendly, remarry, kill them again... You could have a hundred graves, all for the same hapless sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 12:03:48 AM »
@Brian_Z - Oof, good points. I'm not that familiar with ROM. Would it make sense to add "no occult" or "no killing the same sim more than once"

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 01:09:32 PM »
Probably, yes.  The magic potion I was thinking of is Potion of Rejuvenation- resets current life stage back to its beginning.
And for that matter, there are other things you can drink that can do the same thing, so you'll have to lay out if, or how many times, you can drink those.  Potion of Youth, from the rewards menu, 1,500 satisfaction.  If you can't raise 1500 satisfaction during an age span, you're not playing it right!  Essence of sim's life, from a cowplant after the cowplant has consumed a sim- this would be a useful way of offing your spouses too.  And Anti-Aging Serum, from scientist career.
And finally, were you assuming Normal lifespan?