Author Topic: Late Night not affecting saved neighborhoods  (Read 1967 times)

Mz.Bossy

Late Night not affecting saved neighborhoods
« on: December 24, 2010, 12:21:43 PM »
I'm unable to see my sims celebrity panel. Nor do I have the celebrity point amount near my sim portrait. The only mods I have installed are [edited -- Metro]. Please help! Thanks!

Offline ElectricMonk

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Late Night not affecting saved neighborhoods
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 12:28:16 PM »
Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, any mods you may have installed could cause glitches in the game, as they may not just do what they claim to.

Thirdly, you won't have a celebrity panel until you become a celebrity. See the thread in the Micellaneous Help section for more details.

Hope this helped!
There is definitely no plug for either the No Photos Legacy or Room Dynasty here. There's a time and a place for plugs, and this is neither.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Mz.Bossy

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »
Ty, my sim works as an extra, shouldn't she have at least one celebrity point? I updating the game to the latest patch broke it. Before I updated, I didn't have any problems. Since I've upgraded I haven't seen or be able to become a celebrity.

Offline ElectricMonk

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 12:56:28 PM »
You don't get celebrity points from just being in that career, but you need them to progress along it.
There is definitely no plug for either the No Photos Legacy or Room Dynasty here. There's a time and a place for plugs, and this is neither.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 01:22:30 PM »
@Mz.Bossy -- mentioning specific mods on this forum is not allowed. I edited your original post.

anything