Author Topic: Chateau 1.2!  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Chateau 1.2!
« on: March 27, 2019, 01:19:45 PM »
Last night's Sims doodling with the Eugenics II chateau gave me ideas. I've never been really happy with the cypress trees up front on that lot. And in trying to tie the back and front together with the landscaping, I decided that what I actually wanted was more space at the back. So I saved the house and opened an old save, and plopped down the chateau on the Fyre's lot (you'll see the family standing patiently at the edge) and got to editing. Inside, the house is untouched.

So the house sits much further forward here, and the avenue of money trees has gone. Which is a real problem because the bills would cripple a family fairly quickly. But maybe 3 or 4 could be planted in each foresty-bit on the side. Maybe that would look good?
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Chateau 1.2.5!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 09:51:29 AM »
Wasn't really happy with the fountain, so... changes! Yeah! One of the conscious aims in my head was to break up the awful flatness. Hedges help with that. And houses like this tend to do some fancy, symmetrical landscaping around fountains. They seldom have a fountain plopped down in the middle of nothing.

Of course, no sooner have I done this, taken screenshots etc., than I think "ah, I should totally throw down some benches". It's always like that. You can relate.

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything